• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The All New New Super Heavy 92 Club Thread

Good selection.

Comment

Updated mine. Lost West Ham, so back down to 68/91. Going to be a lot harder to finish now I've ended up in Norwich.

Comment

91. Good man.

Comment

David Agnew wrote: Lost West Ham
          Bollocks. Forgot all about that.

Comment

Nearly four years later, and I've added approximately one new ground. And I'm about to lose another three...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

25-09-2009, 16:20

Villa on Wednesday brought me back up to 70 current league clubs after losing Chester & Luton at the end of last season while only gaining Torquay back. I've done, I think, 8 former league clubs as well and beyond that I'd need a few hours with that facebook application to work it out.

I feel compelled to point out that all of the above were with Cardiff or from a genuine desire to see a match and not just to tick a ground off.

I've protested too much, haven't I?
              I've changed quite a bit since this written, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post

Last season I managed to tick off Yeovil and Barnet with Carlisle, plus a bonus tick watching Liverpool at Villa. Also ticked off a couple of non-league grounds and 9 overseas stadia.

Just these left of the 91 now - none in our division so I could do with us getting promoted. May try and tick off Hull and Palace with Liverpool if any spares come up.

Fleetwood
                Rotherham
                Barnsley
                Chesterfield
                Millwall
                Wigan
                Ipswich
                Boro
                Birmingham
                Reading
                Cardiff
                Derby
                Brighton
                Bolton
                Hull
                Palace
                Arsenal
                West Ham
                Bolton
                Not sure why I'd listed Bolton twice, but just through watching Carlisle I've ticked off Cardiff, Fleetwood, Barnsley and Derby since then, plus Chesterfield who no longer count towards the 91. There's obviously been some ups and downs in the meantime, so I'm sitting on 74/91 with Salford and Spurs added to those outstanding above. For anyone doing the maths, I can't count my visit to Coventry any more while they're groundsharing, so St.Andrews counts double.
                Last edited by Third rate Leszno; 03-04-2020, 21:24.

Comment

I think I’m on 96 grounds in total across the 92, non-league, Europe etc. I should re-do my list to check and try and hit three figures next season whenever that may be.

Comment

Working...
                  X