Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torna la lliga! ¡Así gana Madrid! Peter go home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best final would be the semi Basque derby.

Comment

Gattuso being seriously questioned in the local press today. The lack of signings obviously stymies him but his game management is coming under increasing scrutiny. I thought he wouldn't last until Christmas but I will revise that wrong prediction to the middle of next month.

Comment

That has always been a major weakness of him as a manager

Comment

Gattuso maybe gone this week.

Iñaki Williams is injured and doesn't play today, ending a run of 251 league games in which he's featured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

Iñaki Williams is injured and doesn't play today, ending a run of 251 league games in which he's featured.
            I fear I put the curse on him upthread, saying he was nearing seven years playing every game in the league

2nd v 3rd at the bernabeu this evening. It ended 0-0. Madrid were the better team and had plenty of chances but it was one of those nights when the ball wasn't going in the next no matter how well we played. Camavinga is playing well at the moment, as is dani ceballos. Madrid stay second and real sociedad third but Barcelona are now five points clear in first after a 0-1 result at girona. Atleti won and are fourth.

Comment

I presume David Silva was injured? Not even on the bench tonight and he’s had a very good season.

Comment

Yes, he was hurt

Comment

Today.

Comment

Terrific 1-0 win for Rayo at Villarreal tonight. Takes Rayo up to seventh.

Comment

Wow, what a result!

The draw for the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey was made today. Barca v Madrid and Osasuna v Athletic Bilbao. Don't know who gets the home leg first.

Comment

Madrid and Ossasuna, each in about a month, with another month until the second leg.

Voro in for his eighth stint as caretaker for Valencia.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                          Voro in for his eighth stint as caretaker for Valencia.
                          Rayo supporting friends of mine inevitably await with dread the rumours linking Iraola to the job.

Comment

He'd be a fool to go there, with the state the club are in.

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                            Madrid and Ossasuna, each in about a month, with another month until the second leg.
                            Thanks, ursus. A ridiculously long time between the two legs because Madrid have to go off play in the Club World Cup or whatever it;s called. Probably in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Morocco

Comment

Easy, they can get a ferry from Algeciras...

Comment

I'm not good at posting photos but if anyone else can may I suggest that Asier Villalibre has the best beard in modern football?

Comment

Barcelona v Sevilla on ITV4 now.

Comment

I'm not good at posting photos but if anyone else can may I suggest that Asier Villalibre has the best beard in modern football?

Comment

tumblr_lo520xVHaw1qdtw84o1_500.jpg

Comment

Rayo beat Almeria 2-0 to leapfrog Villarreal and Real Betis and go fifth in La Liga. What a season.

Comment

3 points out of a Champions League place. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Ta. It's magnificent.

Comment

Iraola blocked by Rayo from talking to Leeds despite being keen to do so. Rayo making a very firm stand.

I would expect him to be unveiled to the press at Elland Road early next week.

Comment

Valencia firing Bordalas during the summer is looking like a very dumb move.

Comment

Um...

https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1625825109133955075

Comment

Working...
                                                    X