No announcement yet.

Moyes Don't Cry - English Premier League 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did he choose Villa as the club he supports? Seems random.

Comment

I was going to say that he probably felt at home with the name, but then realised he'd have been better off with Crystal Palace

Comment

Gerrard was full of lickspittle praise for their "biggest fan". Also how the minute silence prompted him to ponder his own meetings with royalty. The sooner he gets fired down to jobbing league 1 manager level or woeful punditry the better, lest he get his foreheadless frowning fizzog anywhere near the soon vacant Liverpool job.

Comment

If the alternative is that scruff Guardiola bowling about in DSQUARED2, then I'm all for mandatory suit wearing for PL managers.

Comment

Man City ahead at Wolves inside a minute.

The only surprise is that it’s Grealish who’s scored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
              Why did he choose Villa as the club he supports? Seems random.
              Influenced by a gardener at Highgrove, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                If the alternative is that scruff Guardiola bowling about in DSQUARED2
                Unsurprisingly I had to google this.

Really, why do people give a flying fuck about what other people wear?

Comment

Haaland - 0-2.

Even when he scuffs it he scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

I don't. Not really. But I'm allowed opinions on it, right?

If I saw someone walking down the street dressed like Guardiola, well I probably wouldn't even notice. But I didn't. I saw him on TV, about to manage in the PL, and I thought he looked scruffy having spent a fortune to do so.

Comment

Why can't people just fashion their clothes from burlap sacks, as is most convenient?

Comment

Fair nuff.

Comment

Straight red for Collins for a flying boot into Grealish’s family jewels.

Comment

The idea that Guardiola pays for the clobber he wears on the touchline is risible

Comment

What's " Dixie" Dean's record? 60 in a League season?

Clive Allen got 49 in the three domestic competitions in 1986-87, that certainly looks within reach, even if Roboforward doesn't play much in the domestic Cups.
                              Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 17-09-2022, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

Men in the throes of midlife crises are always hilarious to view from a distance.

Comment

I think you're not saying I'm the one with the crisis?!

I saw what Pep's wearing. Seems ok to me, enough to keep him warm, and comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                    Straight red for Collins for a flying boot into Grealish’s family jewels.
                                    Grealish appears to keep his jewels in an unconventional location

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                      The idea that Guardiola pays for the clobber he wears on the touchline is risible
                                      I'm not sure if this makes it any better.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                        Grealish appears to keep his jewels in an unconventional location
                                        Fair enough, it looked that way at the time. Doesn’t make the tackle any better, which is more to the point.

Anyway, 0-3 City via Foden.

As for who designed whatever both sets of managers are wearing, I haven’t a bloody clue.

Comment

I don't know why managers don't just wear the mascot outfit, that way they could cover the whole length of the pitch and be as abusive as they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                            As for who designed whatever both sets of managers are wearing, I haven’t a bloody clue.
                                            If it hadn't been written all over his top in big letters I may have struggled too.

Last edited by EIM; 17-09-2022, 15:50.

Comment

Very strong cider will be the order of the evening. Sigh.

Comment

It appears the Leicester nutritionists are recommending the same for defenders at breakfast on matchdays.

Comment

I await the impassioned discourse against VAR from Newcastle fans.

Comment

Son silences his doubters. (Some sympathy for Leicester fans - your team played some good stuff before the deluge.)

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                                    If it hadn't been written all over his top in big letters I may have struggled too.
                                                    For clarity, for ‘haven’t a bloody clue’, read ‘couldn’t really care less’.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X