No announcement yet.

Moyes Don't Cry - English Premier League 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton finishing 17th is becoming to feel as inevitable as Liverpool finishing second.

Comment

Everton would not have a clean sheet right now if kieffer moore had started

Comment

10 added minutes, jings

Comment

I could really do with either West Ham or Bournemouth scoring now. I'm already going to be late for our reservation.

Comment

Actually an Everton goal would work too.

Comment

An irrelevant Tottenham goal.

Comment

I can't decide whether that Lucas Moura goal was amazing or Sunday League defending. Because that would be an insult to Sunday League defending.

Comment

Leicester have won.

Comment

Commiserations OTF Foxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                      Commiserations OTF Foxes.
                      Yes, this

Comment

"The Everton fans being allowed to get away with this is not on really". Well, it's happened pretty everywhere else this weekend, and I'm 95% certain it will happen at Wembley next weekend, whichever the result.
                        Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 28-05-2023, 17:39.

Comment

Last time we were relegated I was in Torridon. I climbed Liathach, my favourite mountain, in perfect conditions the following day. It really helped.

Leicester have been badly mismanaged in many areas, and now they will pay.

Comment

Sad to see Leicester go, particularly after their title win which for me, and many others, was a finest footballing moment not involving your own side. I can't see anything changing at Everton that means they won't have more seasons like this one.

Comment

Must be the very first occasion where all 20 teams occupied the exact same position at the end of the final day which they held at the start of the 90 minutes.

Comment

It's the Leeds fans I feel sorry for. They've gone from the sublime to the ridiculous in a year.

Sorry for all foxes here too. But you will always have that season that most of us can't even dream about.

Comment

Gutted. That's all I can say about this afternoon. Just got worse as got into the pub to see that ginger prick Pickford grinning like a Cheshire cat. Not a happy bunny me.

Comment

Obviously NUFC fans have their own reasons for views on Pickford but until more recent posts on here didnt realise they extended well beyond simple regional rivalry.

Commiserations to Leicester. One bad season has undone a lot of good seasons. Everton just the turds you cant flush down the toilet.

Comment

Commiserations to Foxes and Leeds fans. We went down with a whimper, like Leeds.

One crucial, potentially mood-altering question: does Newcastle in 4th mean pre-qualification round(s) for Champs League..?

Comment

Feeling for Leicester fans. At least you have contributed something to the division. Unlike Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                          Commiserations to Foxes and Leeds fans. We went down with a whimper, like Leeds.

One crucial, potentially mood-altering question: does Newcastle in 4th mean pre-qualification round(s) for Champs League..?
                                          No. We guaranteed entry into group stage through pot 4. Hope that doesnt spoil your mood too much.

Comment

Are vultures likely to be circling for Leicester's better players?

I presume James Maddison won't fancy dropping down a level, where is his likely destination?
                                            Any others - Tielemans is seemingly not as hot as he once was... Barnes? Dewsbury-Hall?

Comment

Sorry to anyone who’s team were relegated. Uncertainty ahead for all of them.

Everton need the total reset of relegation but it would be catastrophic financially. I’m sure they are already relying on Luton and two others.

Jacob Ramsey will play for England soon, he is good enough to do it already. Hopefully he won’t need to leave Villa to achieve that.

Comment

West Ham and Leicester went from a combined 108 points last season to 74 this one, and half the teams failed to exceed 45 points, so there are always plenty of candidates to be "worse than Everton" and you only need three, sadly.

If Dyche had gone to Leeds or Leicester at the end of January instead of Everton, would the outcome have been different?

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                                                  It's the Leeds fans I feel sorry for.
                                                  Yeah. Me too.

Comment

I've been a bit of a prick in my lack of empathy for their plight. I apologize for that. Obviously, every fanbase has some dicks but also lots of likeable folk, like my brother in law and his best pal. It's not as if every Barnsley fan has a heart of gold rather than a face of gammon.

And they've had at least a couple of dozen really excellent players in my lifetime, obviously concentrated in the Revie sides but also spread across most decades (Strachan for one).
                                                    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 28-05-2023, 22:15.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X