Moyes Don't Cry - English Premier League 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
    I have 4 channels showing Premier league matches right now. One is showing Leeds Spurs as you'd expect. The others? Man Utd Fulham, Chelsea Newcastle, and Southampton Liverpool. Do people not actually understand the concept of drama? Twats
    I suscribe to Dazn and all matches are on.

Comment

Woy owt if we finish below chelsea. I mean, woy probably owt anyway.

Comment

Yeah I don't subscribe to anything this is just my regular TV channels. I rarely watch the PL because of var, but o know it's there (right now I'm watching the Giro but if the Leicester game was on I might watch that)

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
          De Gea saving a penalty? Good lord.
          Did someone literally smack it at his knees?

Comment

No, it was a decent save.

Comment

Hoping Everton stay up, but can't see anyone on the pitch that can possibly score a goal for them.

Comment

Come on Bournemouth. You of all teams should want to say "we're not at the beach".

Comment

I see that Leeds are desperate for another trip to the New York...

Comment

I always think wish I could be like David Brooks every time I hear his name.

Pickford really is a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by steveeeeeeeee View Post
                      Hoping Everton stay up, but can't see anyone on the pitch that can possibly score a goal for them.
                      Ta.

Comment

Any Everton goal was always going to come from outside the box. Great strike, come on Everton.

Comment

Hell of a strike by Docoure

Comment

Well now, if Sean Allardyche's can keep a clean sheet they'll forgo the New York experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

Ta.
                              I was going to add "from inside the box".

Comment

Leicester seem to have scored again. Could be pointless.

Comment

2-0 for Leicester but probably won't be enough

Comment

I've got a seat in the pub where I can just about see all three games...

Comment

Can't complain, if Leicester had played like this a few times earlier in the season we wouldn't need to rely on another team.

Comment

Sam Dyche just doesn't seem to be able to get Leeds going.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                          Sam Dyche just doesn't seem to be able to get Leeds going.
                                          And they score.

Comment

I've wanted one of the original 'Big Five' to go down since the formation of the Premier League. I had high hopes this season, but looks like it's not going to happen.

Comment

Leeds's little hope didn't last long, did it.

Comment

Pickford is still a git.

Comment

West Ham seem to have pulled one back. There's a couple of Barnsley fans between me and the relevant screen...

Comment

Soton - Liverpool looks fun.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X