No announcement yet.

Moyes Don't Cry - English Premier League 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who preference for staying up? Leicester for me.

Comment

I find it incredible that in the eyes of Arteta Kieran Tierney has been reduced to the level of a Rob Holding style liability.

Comment

Aaaagh. nmrfox you're at this aren't you? Not sure if I can manage.

Anyone have a link or directions to somewhere I can watch this?

Comment

Leeds losing.

Comment

I have 4 channels showing Premier league matches right now. One is showing Leeds Spurs as you'd expect. The others? Man Utd Fulham, Chelsea Newcastle, and Southampton Liverpool. Do people not actually understand the concept of drama? Twats

Comment

I have it on now. It is very slow. Vardy is on the bench which seems odd to put it mildly.

Comment

I'd like Leicester to stay up.
                But while it would be funny if Everton got relegated, I don't think I really want them to.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                  I have 4 channels showing Premier league matches right now. One is showing Leeds Spurs as you'd expect. The others? Man Utd Fulham, Chelsea Newcastle, and Southampton Liverpool. Do people not actually understand the concept of drama? Twats
                  Sky freeview on Virgin is granting us Aston Villa v Brighton, which at least is effectively the Europa Conference League playoff match.

Comment

Saints 2-0 down at home to Liverpool and Xhaka has his second for Arsenal against Wolves.

Comment

Should Leicester stay up I fear a Derby/Sunderland-like season.

Comment

Soumare should surely have had a yellow card there. Leicester had a couple of vague attacks.

Comment

Leeds to stay up for me, hopefully. Enjoying a comprehensive medley coverage in NL.

Comment

NUFC looked like going to cruise it but now hanging on to their lead. Fulham goal is encouraging for third place finish though

Comment

My prediction of a paltry 27 goals in the 10 matches looks severely threatened at the moment.

Comment

De Gea saving a penalty? Good lord.

Comment

Leicester hit the bar and look up for this.

Comment

It's 2-2 at Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
                                      I find it incredible that in the eyes of Arteta Kieran Tierney has been reduced to the level of a Rob Holding style liability.
                                      I’m another who can’t understand his thinking on this one. I’d have Tierney in a heartbeat.

Comment

It's somewhat of a giveaway from a Liverpool perspective - they're far too open. Superb game of football unfolding on the south coast.
                                        I think old Dalliance might disagree...

Comment

Leicester lead! Everton going down as it stands.

Comment

My stream is way behind, still waiting. Fun!

Comment

Come on Leicester!

Comment

We're playing quite well. The goal was good.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
                                                  De Gea saving a penalty? Good lord.
                                                  Even more improbably, Jaden Sancho has scored.

Comment

Great chance for Bournemouth after a Tarkowski cock up but lay off to Solanke wasn't the best and shot is blocked.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X