• Show
Clear All

Worldie by Chrissy Willock against 'Boro at LR today

Comment

Some goal by Watford that

Comment

Originally posted by Foot of Astaire's View Post
        Some goal by Watford that
        The fact that Cathcart appears to have an official ‘assist’ next to his name for it highlights the unreliable nature of match statistics,

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post

The fact that Cathcart appears to have an official ‘assist’ next to his name for it highlights the unreliable nature of match statistics,
          Ashley Barnes has directly assisted on 100% of Burnley’s goals this season and didn’t mean either of them.

Comment

Not looking good for Bristol City at the moment. I think we're doomed to play reasonably in every match then lose it by the odd goal.

Comment

The final 15 minutes or so of Sunlun - QPR has been mental

Comment

Ogbene appears to be in the form of his life, which the Millers will need to avoid the yo-yo.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  The final 15 minutes or so of Sunlun - QPR has been mental
                  QPR's keeper scored the equaliser.
                  Another of 2 goal leads have been thrown away today, both in this division and elsewhere.

Comment

ursus arctos - idiomatically good... but that idiom is in sore need of updating (see TonTon, threads passim). Sub 'wild' instead, maybe?

Sean of the Shed quoting ursus as well

Comment

Guilty as charged

Sincere apologies

Edited

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

QPR's keeper scored the equaliser.
                        And a minute later saved what would have been Sunderland's winner.

Madness reigns across the land wearing blue and white hoops!

Comment

Unsurprisingly it's the first time in QPR history a keeper's scored a goal.

Comment

Stats suggest Sunderland need to score 3 goals just to win a game this season. Which is fine by me.

Comment

One place below Manchester United, then. Heh.

One thing I'm picking up from lots of City's better and more long suffering fans is that the feeling of having a club worthy of proper support again is going to outweigh anything that takes place on the pitch. Although taking 7 points from the opening 3 games while the team still gets to know each other is definitely beyond initial expectations.

Comment

Just to add, call it what you will but I don't think you'll see too many other club owners doing this.

https://twitter.com/ShaunFi20060720/...ZyhP6-UmQ&s=19

Comment

A brilliant sequence of pix showing Sinclair Armstrong's reaction to Seny Dieng's goal on Saturday...

https://twitter.com/richleephoto/sta...845377/photo/1

Comment

Sounds like we were battered in Preston, but failed to lose...

Comment

It must feel good to be a Millwall fan tonight.

Comment

I saw the two-minute highlights and the number of defensive errors, including extremely risky back passes, was hilarious.

Comment

Are ITV doing midweek highlights?

Comment

I saw it on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ethan View Post
                                              Are ITV doing midweek highlights?
                                              Yes - 10:30 on ITV4 tonight

Comment

Not quite so good if you're a Swan.

Martin was fuming as a senior player gave Millwall the ball so they could take a quick throw in.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Not quite so good if you're a Swan.

Martin was fuming as a senior player gave Millwall the ball so they could take a quick throw in.
                                                  I’ve just read his comments below the match report on the BBC site. I don’t blame him for being unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post
                                                    Stats suggest Sunderland need to score 3 goals just to win a game this season. Which is fine by me.
                                                    Tonight as well.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X