No announcement yet.

Evans to Betsy - managerial comings and goings 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An odd way to describe "he desecrated Daniel levy's office in unspeakable ways 10 days ago, jumped on a Ryanair flight and has been screening our calls ever since."

Comment

Already seen suggestions Spurs should try to recruit Thomas Frank as their new manager.

Comment

They will try and get Nagelsman.

Comment

no, It's Jose mourinho, Antonio conte, then Maurizio Sarri, Frank lampard, and then thomas Tuchel. That's the order for North London Chelsea.

Comment

think we can all agree that levy is not very good at appointing managers.

interesting that Stellini is staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobachevsky View Post
              think we can all agree that levy is not very good at appointing managers.

interesting that Stellini is staying.
              Staying at spurs probably the only way of being sure to avoid conte

Comment

They discussed this Stellini bloke on Talksport earlier and asked how he’s going to answer inevitable questions by the media about whether he supports the words used by the man he’s been the right hand of for seven years. They decided he’ll answer “I can’t comment on that”. It was all very mundane.

Comment

I would be shocked if an Italian couldn't answer that question with a wordless expressive shrug.

Comment

Brendan Rodgers gone at Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                      2 months to late.

Comment

Nigel Pearsoncoming back?

Comment

Hurrah!

*remembers Scott Parker is out of work*

Hmmmm.

Hurry up and sack Potter please, Chelsea.
                          Last edited by delicatemoth; 02-04-2023, 15:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                            Nigel Pearsoncoming back?
                            I'll travel back from Finland and take him up there if it means him leaving Bristol City.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                              I have found his brand of corporate management speak - which revs up when his team have lost - to be a source of entertainment down the years, but if he talks like that in the dressing room then confusion could only reign eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
                                Hurrah!

Hmmmm.

Can you hold on until they get knocked out of the cl. That would be a great appointment

Comment

Hurrah!

Hmmmm.

Rafa Benitez is currently the bookies' favourite.

Comment

Yeah, at 9-1. Pochettino second at 10-1. This tells me they don't have anyone lined up. I thought Benitez had retired.

Comment

Yeah, at 9-1. Pochettino second at 10-1. This tells me they don't have anyone lined up. I thought Benitez had retired.
                                      Do you mean Leicester, or the bookie rumour Mill? Big Sam and Harry redknapp probably at 12-1 on that lost

Comment

A screenshot from oddschecker posted on a Leicester fan forum.

The rest:-
                                        20/1 Solskjaer, Bielsa
                                        25/1 Kasper Hjulmand (don't know him)
                                        33/1 John Terry hahaha, Ruben Amorim (another don't know), Claudio Ranieri hee hee, Lucien Favre
                                        40/1 Martin O'Neill (please stop!), Graham Potter, Claude Puel ohforfoxsake
                                        50/1 Wayne Rooney, Dean Smith, Nathan Jones, Roy Hodgson(!)

So I think that's a collective 'we don't have a clue and neither do any punters'

Comment

Hjulmand is the manager of Denmark. Presumably someone has decided that Kasper Schmeichel has a say in the choice

Comment

Potter's gone.

Leicester might have struck it lucky.

Comment

Weirdly, I think Potter leaving Brighton might have been good for Brighton as they could bring in De Zerbi, who seems like a good manager. Although at the time it felt like it was Potter getting his big break.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                                                Potter's gone.

Leicester might have struck it lucky.
                                                Or maybe we're given some inside info.

Comment

Chelsea possibly also saw Levy making googoo eyes at Nagelsmann and decided they needed to make a move quick.

Comment

So...
                                                    Nagelsmann -> Chelsea
                                                    Potter -> Leicester
                                                    Rodgers -> Spurs
                                                    ?

And Conte to Bayern once Tuchel (who Potter replaced at Chelsea) falls out with everyone? As he always does. As does Nagelsmann. And Conte, obviously.
                                                    Spurs have been seriously in for Rodgers previously as well, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X