Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, cross-post!

Comment

Hmmm, have we posted identical shirts with and without the bumblebee there, UA?

These were some of the other examples I was thinking of (it is taking me an age to post photos on the site at the moment and I can't seem to put multiple ones in posts as is normally possible).

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 26-06-2022, 19:07.

Comment

Comment

I was just teasing!

Comment

From the Scottish Highland League, it's Nairn County - another convert to the Hope & Glory brand.
            Imprinted on the front of the home shirt is an image of the bandstand on Nairn Links, and the change shirt has every street name with a Nairn postcode.
            It's a departure from the standard Puma teamwear kits that they've had in the last few seasons, but it's a shame that otherwise the shirts are just a bit "boring".
            https://twitter.com/NairnCounty/status/1541134767025954820

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
              I was just teasing!
              Oh don't worry, I know. I just needed to reassert my credentials as a kit nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post
                Millwall have switched from Macron to Hummel. Sponsor is still overbearing but otherwise good.
                The shirt pattern features a lion roaring... although the positioning of it behind the sponsor makes it look like it's a lion that really likes chocolate and is having a big old chomp on a bar of Huski.

thats lovely,love to see similar for scotland

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
                  From the Scottish Highland League, it's Nairn County - another convert to the Hope & Glory brand.
                  Imprinted on the front of the home shirt is an image of the bandstand on Nairn Links, and the change shirt has every street name with a Nairn postcode.
                  It's a departure from the standard Puma teamwear kits that they've had in the last few seasons, but it's a shame that otherwise the shirts are just a bit "boring".
                  https://twitter.com/NairnCounty/status/1541134767025954820
                  got to say i disagree ,think the home shirts lovely-except for the image,i hate those things on football shirts

Comment

Originally posted by steviecowden View Post

got to say i disagree ,think the home shirts lovely-except for the image,i hate those things on football shirts
                    I'm a traditionalist, I prefer the County in black & gold stripes.

Comment

Here's a nice photo of the Category A listed Anchor Mill in Paisley, complete with traffic cone in the river.(I can't find a photo that shows the paisley pattern in the stripes or that there are stripes on the back)

Comment

That's a lovely building.

I'll reserve judgment on the kit.

Comment

It's converted to flats with a communal central atrium. Perfect for living out the fantasy of being an extra in Porridge

Comment

Originally posted by KingsburySaint View Post
                            It's converted to flats with a communal central atrium. Perfect for living out the fantasy of being an extra in Porridge
                            Thats amazing.

They should have a background image of the cone in the river on the shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                              The Millwall kit is OK if a little uninspiring.

I am wondering what Hummel come up with for Wimbledon when they finally get the kit delivered, given their supply problems form a few seasons ago have resurfaced.

I don't like their 'bumblebee' logo, I think it's their historical one but am sure they've had a better one at times.
                              I’m sure I saw one with the word and a single chevron over it

Comment

Weird Paisley folk with their traffic cones in rivers - traffic cones are supposed to be on statues:

Last edited by blameless; 27-06-2022, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsburySaint View Post
                                  Here's a nice photo of the Category A listed Anchor Mill in Paisley, complete with traffic cone in the river.(I can't find a photo that shows the paisley pattern in the stripes or that there are stripes on the back)
                                  The red on the shorts doesn't work for me. Maybe it would have been better if it had been the same thickness as the trim on the shirt or with a bit of black alongside it.

Comment

Only a teaser for the new Argyle shirt so far. Looks like the green is slightly lighter, the sleeves are white and the shading references the four towers on the city coat of arms and pre-Mayflower club crest.

Comment

#ItsaNairnThing is a shit hashtag. It really is.

Comment

The back of the St Mirren kit does indeed have stripes.
                                        Apparently you need a microscope to see the Paisley pattern in the stripes.
                                        image.png.46072bf6ba86335be84cd453507421fb.png

Comment

I'm astonished Plymouth haven't revived that old crest in some way because it's another fucking roundel with very little detail.

Comment

Newcastle's Saudi kit officially confirmed. Absolute trolling cunts.

Comment

Watch it fly off the shelves bought by "The Best Supporters In The Land"™ probably paired with tea towels on their heads.

Comment

Umbro give Huddersfield an absolute shocker

Comment

And the away. Smh.

Comment

Ooooh, nice!

https://twitter.com/tsf_podcast/status/1541694810431561728?s=21&t=RycTD3klKHpV_RLSB4BaOQ

Comment

Working...
                                                    X