Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
    That's more of a Milan kit than Milan's.
    D'you think Puma got the commissions mixed up?

Comment

Crystal Palace change - designed by a 3 year-old.
      https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/1540349029531279361

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post

Nice. Pinstripes always make me think of 80s kits.
        They also appear to be 80s kit shiny.

Nice shirts spoilt by blank backs and the armpit sweat stain on the change shirt

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
          Every Macron kit I see on this thread is striking more and more fear into me as to what they've got lined up for us. I now have this awful mental image of them using the same template with white and green scribbles on red.

Comment

Inverness Caley Thistle - change kit in the old Thistle colours.
            https://twitter.com/ICTFC/status/1540273750033289216
            ironically enough,i dont know of any inverness thistle fans that had anything to do with the merged monstrosity

Comment

Aberdeen - to celebrate the 40th anniversary in 2023 of our ECWC win, we get 2 "tribute" kits.
              Trust me, they might not look like much to everyone else, but these (especially the red shirt) will absolutely fly off the shelves.
              https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1540288636893233152
              lovely shirts but i think the sewn on badge looks cheap and nasty and spoils what is otherwise perfect

Comment

https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/1540349029531279361
                They been taken over by Lyon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarre Löw Triangle View Post

They been taken over by Lyon?
                  Lyons possibly...

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                    Leicester City. Create iconic what?

Football kit launches are getting up there with bathroom cleaning products for using random ungrammatical phrases

Comment

Inverness Caley Thistle - change kit in the old Thistle colours.
                      https://twitter.com/ICTFC/status/1540273750033289216
                      I'm probably being dim but I'm missing the "clearly inspired," bit.

Comment

Inverness Thistle (one of the clubs that merged to form Caley Thistle) wore red and black stripes

Comment

One thing not mentioned about the new Ipswich kits is that they both have the same managementspeak bullshit, sorry, inspirational quote on the inside.

FVXL1IxWYAMC7FP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

RUNNING TOWARDS ADVERSITY. Makes it sound like we're expecting to get relegated.

https://twitter.com/IpswichTown/status/1537454540198395904?s=20&t=qgzxNufaz7ooY5KHpS74-Q

None the fucking wiser.

Comment

There’s a nice interview about the new kit with Luke Woolfenden and Wes Burns in which they both roll their eyes, chuckle and quickly move on when asked about that message. Clearly they’d heard all that shit before.

Given that it’s apparently a message to reference the values of the US police* whose pension fund is financing the club, I guess we can be grateful it’s not “Shoot the black guy”.

* And firefighters.

Comment

I mean, it makes sense for firefighters. And it would have made a lot more sense if Paul Hurst was still manager.

Comment

At least it didn't get translated as Never Mind The Danger, I suppose too.

Comment

I mean, you should mind the danger when you're playing football.

"Should you be picking that winger up...?"
                                  "Nah, never mind the danger, innit."

Comment

Millwall have switched from Macron to Hummel. Sponsor is still overbearing but otherwise good.
                                    The shirt pattern features a lion roaring... although the positioning of it behind the sponsor makes it look like it's a lion that really likes chocolate and is having a big old chomp on a bar of Huski.

Comment

That'll be warm to wear on a hot day, with the neck looking quite tight.

I like how Millwall have stuck with navy blue for a few years now. They looked a bit Chelsea in royal blue. Shame about clashing with the seat colour though.

Comment

The Millwall kit is OK if a little uninspiring.

I am wondering what Hummel come up with for Wimbledon when they finally get the kit delivered, given their supply problems form a few seasons ago have resurfaced.

I don't like their 'bumblebee' logo, I think it's their historical one but am sure they've had a better one at times.

Comment

They were founded in Hamburg, and Hummel is German for bumble bee

Comment

I'm a fan of ICT's change kit, but not as much as I'm a fan of those Aberdeen ones. They're ace.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                              They were founded in Hamburg, and Hummel is German for bumble bee
                                              Consistency and logic with Ray on the kit thread has never been a path to success.

Comment

I know exactly what the logo references and as I said above it's their historical one. I'm just not a fan of it and recall other ones being used at times in the past.

Comment

They have used just the wordmark

and a version that combines them with the bee less prominent

Comment

Yeah, it's the plainer wordmark I've liked before (which has sometimes been paired with a smaller 'bumblebee' but I still find that too busy) ;

Comment

Working...
                                                    X