Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

They are three fed up looking kids alright.
    That's how just how kids look when you ask them to 'stand still while we take a photo'.

Comment

Although the young lad on the left might be going for " mean and moody".

Comment

https://twitter.com/CaerphillyAFC/status/1538498835240128514?t=Ra8HRbnvWFhhb6ao3rUv8g&s=19

The tweet is a bit bantz.

Comment

And perhaps ill-advised given Mr McMahon's current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
            Hearts - the sponsor is an IT company based in Edinburgh, not a brand of imported lager.
            https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/1537787600420982784
            It pains me that Hearts have brought out two proper nice kits whilst the Hibs kit, in my opinion, is a bit of an eye sore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
              And perhaps ill-advised given Mr McMahon's current situation.
              I doubt they know who he is. That image is a common meme.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                The idea behind that change would be perfect for Rangers, mind. Almost looks like a UJ and everything.
                Exactly my first thought on seeing it! Not a fan, same goes for the first choice.

Moving on to some of the other recent offerings:

Hearts away, not bad, but I do like the collar and cuffs to match. Also I've noticed a disturbing tendency for the size of cuff to increase on many shirts. Don't know if that's just in my mind, or an actual thing, in which case, why?

Lincoln, not good. I don't like stripes that are broken to allow for a sponsor (well, to be fair, I don't like shirt sponsors full stop) and I particularly despise striped (or hooped) shirts with plain backs. The black edging on the stripes shrieks late seventies Sheffield United to me, and I imagine most of my contemporaries. I can see Alex Sabella in it now. I'm not sure the colour clash between shirt and logo is quite as extreme as PT reckons though.

Bradford: nothing spectacular, fairly inoffensive and clearly a Bradford shirt. But are there stripes on the back?

Kilmarnock third: truly hideous. Looks like train upholstery, and not even nice train upholstery either. Is this a new trend, after Cambridge's horror strip last season?
                Last edited by 1974ddr; 20-06-2022, 14:30.

Comment

Can confirm stripes on the back for Bradford City

Comment

Originally posted by Tapiocahead View Post
                    Can confirm stripes on the back for Bradford City
                    Only one way to beat them, get round the back

Comment

I went on Colwyn Bay's website earlier trying to find out what they're doing, or have done, to their ground. I was unsuccessful in that, but did find their rather nice new home shirt.

They played in almost all sky-blue last season so nice to see them return to a more traditional claret and sky blue, with an impressive bespoke seagull motif to divide the colours.

Comment

Their away kit would be a decent effort too... were it not for the recoloured club crest, which I now can't stop looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post

Only one way to beat them, get round the back
                          Very much not the only way to beat City

Comment

Leicester City. Create iconic what?

Comment

Uros Predic

Those Colwyn Bay kits are by Hope & Glory who are always pretty reliable for a good kit.

Comment

Yes, I've seen their work before. My old Sunday side in Lincoln have switched to them in the last year after more than a decade with Hummel.

Comment

Dunfermline Athletic - the shirt is fairly traditional, uninspiring but inoffensive, but I won't be the only one who prefers to see The Pars kits with black shorts and flashes of red trim, as all-white is a bit "meh".
                                  https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/1539681521107353600?t=fV5eN7w3cE8ipsn0CS5z2g&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                    Uros Predic

Those Colwyn Bay kits are by Hope & Glory who are always pretty reliable for a good kit.
                                    Impressive Bay kits, them

Comment

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post
                                      I went on Colwyn Bay's website earlier trying to find out what they're doing, or have done, to their ground. I was unsuccessful in that, but did find their rather nice new home shirt.

They played in almost all sky-blue last season so nice to see them return to a more traditional claret and sky blue, with an impressive bespoke seagull motif to divide the colours.

When Michael Owen's Dad played for "The Bay" they wore an Admiral kit similar to West Ham's Chevron special.

Comment

Milan's supposed new kit is so bad they should strip them of the scudetto.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/1539681098728349696?t=Ni8jVaOI4czEFHnT8YCreg&s=19

Puma should be sent to the Hague. It's becoming too often to be a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                            Milan's supposed new kit is so bad they should strip them of the scudetto.
                                            They seem to have done just that.

Comment

Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
                                                Dunfermline Athletic - the shirt is fairly traditional, uninspiring but inoffensive, but I won't be the only one who prefers to see The Pars kits with black shorts and flashes of red trim, as all-white is a bit "meh".
                                                https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/1539681521107353600?t=fV5eN7w3cE8ipsn0CS5z2g&s=19

I've loved their badge ever since I first glued a representation of it to my Esso foil football badge display about 50 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                                  Come again?

The shirts are missing the scudetto patch.

Comment

To be pedantic about it, the scudetto is the patch.

It doesn't mean "title" or "championship". It means small shield, i,e, the patch.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X