• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swansea Home:

Swansea Change:

Comment

Yikes, cheap & nasty horrors those.

Comment

I don't know if it is the lighting, the fabric, or the whole gestalt, but they really look like Italian market stall knockoffs intended for gullible tourists or the beach.

Comment

Collars are starting to make an unwelcome comeback.

Edit: *Checks back through the thread to find no significant evidence to back up this claim*

Comment

The idea behind that change would be perfect for Rangers, mind. Almost looks like a UJ and everything.

Comment

Indeed, I'm intrigued by the fact that Swansea have put the Union Jack on their change kit, Partick have gone with the Belgian flag and Dundee are aping Argentina's kits.

While Kilmarnock's third strip, of course, would clearly look more at home on the team coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                Swansea Home:
                What's going on with the "V" collar of the shirt? Is it really badly sewn together or just how he's wearing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                  The idea behind that change would be perfect for Rangers, mind. Almost looks like a UJ and everything.
                  I believe it's a throwback to their mid-90s kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                    Indeed, I'm intrigued by the fact that Swansea have put the Union Jack on their change kit
                    Well, Swansea was in Britain the last time I looked...

Comment

It is but that new one is even more Rangersy and combined with this small but vocal group it is worrying ;

https://twitter.com/lloydyscfc_01/status/1510187539549892609?s=21&t=UKethSXfoyY_XaNVWukS6w

Comment

Swansea Home:
                        That is rank. What the fuck is that sponsor logo? A clipart compass and Times New Roman - did Westacres only have an old 486 and a copy of Word '95 to hand?

And shitty collars are par for the course with Joma but has that already been pulled by an overly eager opposition defender?

Comment

I thought that the sponsor's logo was rather tasteful actually, as well as appealing to my taste for a degree of symmetry in such things.

Comment

Re Dundee's change kit - by my reckoning, this is the third Argentina-ish away strip they've come up with. First time was about 20 years ago when they had Claudio Cannigia playing for them, then they revived it as a retro item about ten years after that.

Comment

Hearts - the sponsor is an IT company based in Edinburgh, not a brand of imported lager.
                              https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/1537787600420982784

Comment

Oh, I really liked that at first glance but the charm has quickly worn off. They are little squares rather than dots or hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Levin With A New Name View Post
                                  Oh, I really liked that at first glance but the charm has quickly worn off. They are little squares rather than dots or hearts.
                                  Little hearts rather than squares seems obvious, and why are the sleeves plain white? A missed opportunity - 7/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

It is but that new one is even more Rangersy and combined with this small but vocal group it is worrying ;

https://twitter.com/lloydyscfc_01/status/1510187539549892609?s=21&t=UKethSXfoyY_XaNVWukS6w
                                    yeah hard to understand why Swansea are pandering to this degree to their small fash element especially in a season when Wales are in the World Cup

Comment

Same energy isn't it? https://www.balls.ie/amp/football/li...ireland-436632

Comment

Was that some sort of homage to a burning oil field or something?

Comment

Bradford home - described as "classic" by Macron via the T&A, but another half collar thing, which makes me share the middle child's vibe.

Comment

I mean... it's unmistakably Bradford (especially as JCT600 are the sponsors for the 98th season in a row), it's just not one of their better efforts.

Comment

Can't believe people are giving that Dundee kit any kudos: I love albiceleste but that scribbled stripes version is just rank

Comment

https://twitter.com/LincolnCity_FC/status/1538065225274077184/photo/1

Not that keen on the new City home shirt. I don't like the collar, nor the black pin stripes either side of the red and white. The back of the shirt is red to make it easier to recognise player numbers. Branston are a national potato supplier, and by looks of it will be the sponsor throughout the season. Last year we had four 'partners'.

Comment

Count me another fan of York''s chocolate and cream strip (from a few pages back).

"Union Jack??" was my first thought on that Swansea shirt. Another thought occurred, "The Loyal... they don't think the Union Jack is their flag because they're the Jacks, do they?"

The colour clash between shirt and sponsor logo on Lincoln's shirt is a contender for worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                                    Bradford home - described as "classic" by Macron via the T&A, but another half collar thing, which makes me share the middle child's vibe.

They are three fed up looking kids alright.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X