Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post

Sean of the Shed, I agree with you about the above Juve kit for what it's worth. Though if you change your mind, I could try recreating it in miniature for your Traktor Volgograd team in Xpert Eleven – on the basis that it looks like it's been run over by a tractor.
    Ooh that might look good. Two vertical black tracks on a grey background.

I'm thinking #3

Last edited by Sean of the Shed; 05-04-2022, 10:55.

Comment

Been done :

Comment

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1511997931007758337?s=21&t=ZfW2rWOClE2jAm_F4aMuLQ

Comment

Is it just me or does that seem very patronising?

Comment

I am assuming it is some fun take on an MCU thing that I absolutely do not understand.

Then again, perhaps it is from the Spice Girls Wannabee.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Northern Ireland gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                Is it just me or does that seem very patronising?
                Not just you. They wouldn’t pull that for the men’s teams surely?

Comment

They should. It is more interesting and fun than the shite they put out for the men's teams.

Comment

It's not a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
                      They should. It is more interesting and fun than the shite they put out for the men's teams.
                      There's a balance to be struck though - yes, it's all well and good having arty photoshoots but a kit launch where you can't really see most of the kits defeats the purpose.

Comment

It's a load of things wrong with it. Firstly, I am sure that there have been "fashion model" style photoshoots for men's kits but this seems ridiculously so and, as mentioned, more than half the kits are obscured by fashion-esque non-kit (I assume) items. I am afraid I am not cognisant of women's football but are those actual players?

Comment

https://twitter.com/netflixuk/status/1514155199031648256?s=21&t=myoregewXDf-fPqFRL4zkA

Comment

Wimbledon have announced they are switching from Puma to Hummel (who made some classic kits for them in the eighties/nineties) next season.

Comment

Gloucester City are moving to Kappa. For the home kit they've picked option 2 here:

They've gone for this number for the change shirt:

Last edited by Simon G; 22-04-2022, 18:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

They've gone for this number for the change shirt:

"12," eh. Nice enough, I suppose, but it could get a bit confusing for the officials and spectators.

Comment

The Kappa emblem appears somewhat ruder when it can only be seen from the waist down.

Comment

Well this would be an improvement on white or no badge.

https://twitter.com/mcrconfidential/status/1518869254145196032?s=20&t=ifEmKlptj_IT5Wnq6qvwnw

Comment

Yes, I really like these diagonal stripes kits that we're seeing, like Palace's current home strip.

Comment

I'll reserve judgement until it's confirmed whether there are stripes on the back as well. Half-arsed stripes are no stripes at all.

Comment

Walsall

Home

Change

Third

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                            I'll reserve judgement until it's confirmed whether there are stripes on the back as well. Half-arsed stripes are no stripes at all.
                                            If that is regarding the Manchester City shirt, you know the chance of that happening is very close to zero.

Comment

Yes, it was. And I thought the same thing but didn't want to say so in the minute off-chance it was incorrect.

Also those Walsall shirts are going to provide some rich material for opposition fans, fine establishment though Poundland is (not just saying that because I go there a lot).

Comment

Those Walsall shirts are very nice - a shame about the sponsor because as 3CR says, they're ripe for a lot of grief for it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/poundland/status/1519400103236284418?s=21&t=SaRo9WRUfeDq8DwjOUZmcg

Comment

I suppose the rival fans all shop at Harrods and Fortnum & Mason. Ridiculous.
                                                    It at least looks better than Bolton's Home Bargains shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X