Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
    I was baffled but now suspect that he's referring to the ex-Daily Mirror editor and OTF sweetheart.
    I'm not wasting perfectly good keystrokes typing that cunt's name.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
      Sean seems to lost his way since he moved North.
      To be fair I've lacked direction long before that, but I'm nailed on correct on that Juventus shirt.
      You'll all come crawling to me begging my forgiveness when you see it on the telly next season, especially when they introduce the 'custard cream' away version in the same pattern.

Comment

Catastrophic laundry accident at the Meazza today leaves Milan wearing this against Bologna

Comment

he should be fined for not wearing a white undershirt.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
            Catastrophic laundry accident at the Meazza today leaves Milan wearing this against Bologna

I thought I saw that launched as a new training shirt last week?

Comment

Undershirts must be:
              a single colour which is the same colour as the main colour of the shirt sleeve; or
              a pattern/colours which exactly replicate(s) the shirt sleeve

Comment

As you can see, they are wearing it in a Serie A match at home

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post

Are those lightning bolts on the Jeep logo? 'Kinell.
                  Probably the Jeep Wrangler 4XE plug in hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                    I quite like the new Bayern shirt, though.

bayern 22 23 home kit (3).jpg
                    80s sleeping bag vibes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                      Undershirts must be:
                      a single colour which is the same colour as the main colour of the shirt sleeve; or
                      a pattern/colours which exactly replicate(s) the shirt sleeve
                      but it should be white. The long shirt version should also cut off to white, otherwise it doesn't look like it was dipped in bleach by a spurned lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post

Probably the Jeep Wrangler 4XE plug in hybrid.
                        I figured it was electric-related but it's not exactly subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                          As you can see, they are wearing it in a Serie A match at home
                          Yes, it appears to be a "fourth shirt", in conjunction with Nemen (whoever they are) and retailing at €100 a pop.

I think my subconscious may have decided to spare me the trauma and cloud the real info about it.
                          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 04-04-2022, 21:04.

Comment

Getting Middlesbrough vibes from the Bayern shirt. Something not quite right about it.

Comment

T Mobile have changed the logo. Not to any advantage so far as I can see. BTW do those several rows of muppets wearing T Mobile rain slicks at matches get in for nothing, get paid too...?

Comment

https://bulinews.com/news/228/heres-...z-arena-stands

Apparently, 58 people - all Telekom trainees and employees - form the human T, and they can either apply for a seat in the section via an internal platform or win the right to a seat through competition.

Their outfits are dependant on temperatures. They either wear a white t-shirt or a poncho along with a white baseball cap or a fleece beanie.]

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post

I figured it was electric-related but it's not exactly subtle.
                                  This is Jeep and Juventus we're talking about here.

Comment

Marketing palaver on the new Telekom logo
                                    https://www.telekom.com/en/media/med...%2Defficiently.

Amor will especially appreciate them having "assigned a clear role to magenta"

Comment

That is some beautiful work changing the shape of a letter.

"Strengthened topline", "Optimized curves", "Preservation of inner spaces", "Reinforced foot"

Comment

Ha ha! Oh to "own" your own colour. You know you've arrived when you're not using Pantone numbers anymore. How long before Bayern moves to the corporate Magenta do you suppose? I guess the logo makes some kind of international marketing sense. Square is more workable than the previous unbalanced rectangle, though less memorable.

Comment

I have had the pleasure of listening to a Telekom marketing executive waxing what he thought was rhapsodic about magenta and its central place in their corporate culture (and German life).

At least I was paid very well.

Comment

Sean of the Shed, I agree with you about the above Juve kit for what it's worth. Though if you change your mind, I could try recreating it in miniature for your Traktor Volgograd team in Xpert Eleven – on the basis that it looks like it's been run over by a tractor.

I think that Bayern one is horrible, though. Maybe it's my wonky vision, but the irregular horizontal lines are making my eyes swim a bit. It looks like it's buffering and hasn't downloaded properly. Or else the ink cartridge started running out while they were printing it.

Comment

I'm getting vibes of

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                                Ha ha! Oh to "own" your own colour. You know you've arrived when you're not using Pantone numbers anymore. How long before Bayern moves to the corporate Magenta do you suppose? I guess the logo makes some kind of international marketing sense. Square is more workable than the previous unbalanced rectangle, though less memorable.
                                                But memorable or not, it has a more trustworthy overall effect.

Comment

I presume T-mobile also own the other seats around the T shape, to ensure people there wear non-white and maintain the integrity (ha!) of the logo. I'd be sorely tempted to take 6 mates all dressed in white to sit next to it and balls the whole thing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                                    T Mobile have changed the logo. Not to any advantage so far as I can see. BTW do those several rows of muppets wearing T Mobile rain slicks at matches get in for nothing, get paid too...?
                                                    The first time I saw it I didn't spot the logo and thought it was a group of nuns sitting together.

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                                    Getting Middlesbrough vibes from the Bayern shirt. Something not quite right about it.
                                                    I think we would be quite disappointed with something like that, to be fair.
                                                    Last edited by Capybara; 05-04-2022, 10:49.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X