No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be in danger of quite liking that.

Comment

You're not alone Ray

Comment

Same here.

And even if the stripes were an abomination (they're not), they'd still be better than Juve's piss-poor badge.

Comment

Seriously? It's fucking rank.
          I probably won't be surprised to find that you all like olives as well.

Comment

I quite like the new Bayern shirt, though.

bayern 22 23 home kit (3).jpg

Comment

Maybe a word of praise for Brentford whilst we're at it too, as they have decided to keep the same shirt for a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                I can't stand olives. Or that new Bayern shirt; four different widths of striping do NOT work.

Comment

Are those lightning bolts on the Jeep logo? 'Kinell.

Comment

I quite like the new Bayern shirt, though.

bayern 22 23 home kit (3).jpg
                    Hmmm, has the look of a bath towel about it.

Comment

I can't stand olives. Horrible bastard things that they are.

Comment

I don't like the Juventus shirt- the stripes will presumably look grey from a distance, and as pointed out above it has both a horrible sponsor's logo and the dreadful modern version of the club badge. I don't like the Bayern shirt either. But in the interest of balance, I do like olives (although I accept that they're an acquired taste, I couldn't stand them when I was younger, probably until I was in my late thirties or early forties).

Comment

I may need to give them another chance then given I'm now in my late-30s.

Comment

I'm in my very late 30s and can confirm that they're still fucking horrible. Pure, concentrated evil bitterness. It's like eating a tiny P***s M****n.

Comment

A tiny punk's mitten?

Comment

I was baffled but now suspect that he's referring to the ex-Daily Mirror editor and OTF sweetheart.

Comment

Incidentally, and at the risk of infuriating Harry by continuing the thread derail, I absolutely adore olives. I didn't use to, but I love them more and more as the years go by, and I'd happily eat a bowl of them, perhaps with a hunk of bread and cheese, for my lunch.

Comment

I'm hoping someone finds an olive green new change shirt to help bring us back on topic via this diversion.

Comment

Best I can do are the ridiculous Swarovski studded boots that Bellingham wore while getting thrashed by Crap Energy Drink

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/...022-boots.html

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
                                        I don't like the Juventus shirt- the stripes will presumably look grey from a distance
                                        In a photo I saw, the shirt looked very white from a bit of a distance. It reminded me of the early 80s Notts County shirt.

Brian Kilcline of Juventus, yesterday.

Comment

Clipart magpie > Juve J

Comment

Sean seems to lost his way since he moved North.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                              I may need to give them another chance then given I'm now in my late-30s.
                                              How I wish I was still in my late thirties. Or forties, for that matter. I don't know how old NS is, but clearly a person of mature years and discernment; I too would happily eat a bowl of olives, perhaps with a hunk of bread and cheese, for my lunch. Though Mrs 1974ddr would go up the wall if I did, having implemented a near-total bread ban some years ago.

Comment

We’ve recently implemented a bread ban with the consequence that there is often nothing much good for breakfast.

I love olives too. But no good for breakfast.

Comment

Southampton's recent marketing to supporters is offering the chance to be involved in the new kit launch - they're looking for people who are 'brave and bold' as this apparently describes the new home shirt design, so nobody is expecting red and white stripes next season. Given that Hummel's MD is reportedly a Saints fan, we can only hope it isn't too much of a fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
                                                    Southampton's recent marketing to supporters is offering the chance to be involved in the new kit launch - they're looking for people who are 'brave and bold' as this apparently describes the new home shirt design, so nobody is expecting red and white stripes next season. Given that Hummel's MD is reportedly a Saints fan, we can only hope it isn't too much of a fuck up.
                                                    hopefully 87-89.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X