No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummel and Kappa are my favourite kit manufacturers.

Comment

Following the earlier badge reveal, York have unveiled next season's centenary special home shirt, with Minster detail...

Comment

That's a really nice idea. Not sure it is perfectly executed but a really nice idea.

Comment

Ayr have come to a fancy dress party as 1986 Spurs by the look of it.

Comment

Not enough black on the Ayr shirt

Comment

Slight tangent. I really don't like the idea of clubs playing in next season's shirt, this season. Aren't there rules about changing shirt design midseason?

Comment

Is their sponsor 'imp' of this parish?

Comment

I like the look of that Ayr shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
                    Is their sponsor 'imp' of this parish?
                    If only it was.

Comment

He would've sorted out that missing punctuation anyway

Comment

New NUFC leaks are out. Home is pretty decent:

https://twitter.com/aycazehraakcay/status/1524102350717259778

Third kit is whatever:

https://twitter.com/aycazehraakcay/status/1524099872663736320

The supposed away kit? No comment to make:

https://twitter.com/aycazehraakcay/status/1524775453868826625

Comment

Crikey.

Comment

I've seen speculation that the "Saudi" away kit is an obvious fake.
                            Last edited by Ray de Galles; 13-05-2022, 08:12.

Comment

Dortmund have released their new home shirt for next season:

Comment

The expressions of the players in the middle and on the right are a perfect illustration of what a 'meh' shirt it is after a couple of real crackers from Dortmund in recent seasons.

Comment

All they needed to do was to keep the stripes intact and it would have gone from a 3/10 to at least a 7.

Comment

Tamworth are having kits from Kappa next season. Not sure whether they will look exactly like these computer generated images though.

2022-23 New Home Kit.png 2022-23 New Away Kit.png
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by Sean of the Shed; 13-05-2022, 13:54.

Comment

Not sure about that subliminated @aycazehraakay on the Newcastle shirts.

Comment

First pictures/video of the new head coach in club media and they've dropped the new home kit without warning/build-up as well.

I think it's rather nice. Would perhaps prefer it without the black under-arms, but that's a quibble. Always slightly cautious about football shirt v-necks when they're on supporters as they can make the person look a bit jowel-y, but this doesn't look too deep so it should be fine. And a bit more red than the last few editions, which should please sections of the support who mourned its absence.

Kelme have created three decent home kits since we signed up with them - the club stated that part of the reason they switched from Adidas was so they could have more originality in their designs, and they've come through on that front.

Comment

I still wonder how the size of that sponsor logo is legal.

Nice to see Watford looking a bit more like Watford again instead of a Borussia Dortmund tribute act. Even better if it has red shorts to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                            I've seen speculation that the "Saudi" away kit is an obvious fake.
                                            It was reported on Look North tonight, with sports journalists commenting on the controversy, so it may well be real

Comment

It is real. Someone from Castore drinks in the pub and I asked them.

Comment

Guess they will be working green into the red and black City shirt soon.

Comment

Black armbands all season for Sheikh Khalifa, no?

Comment

Middlesbrough have announced that they will be using Errea from next season. We had them from 1994 until around 2010. This news will receive mixed reactions from Boro supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X