No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I retire I'm hoping to ride from Tannadice to Borussia Park, get sponsorship etc and hopefully a bespoke half n half cycling jersey of the two kits

Comment

Dundalk become the first significant clients of a new, Armagh-based manufacturer:

https://twitter.com/DundalkFC/status/1600513440430407683

Comment

It hasn't been a vintage year for Kerry jerseys, and these training tops are hardly an improvement:

https://twitter.com/AdamMoynihan/status/1602738762890739712

Comment

Oooh!

https://twitter.com/fsmwh/status/1603754244686872577?s=46&t=wACvcS893bgmhSxujFqR6w

Comment

Shouldn't a waterfall run from top to bottom, not side to side?

Comment

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1599720459964129280

I’ll give it to our owners. They know exactly how to extract maximum value opportunities from the customer base.

Comment

Iconic sponsor​​​​​​? Fucking hell.

Comment

I'm sure elguapo4 will know who Culligan is/are:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
                      I'm sure elguapo4 will know who Culligan is/are:

Not a clue, the whole club should be covered by a single sponsor anyway

Comment

Water company, as far as I can see

Comment

A WIP version of the Kerry FC club shop accidentally leaked online (sponsorship deals yet to be confirmed before an official launch), so can provide template versions of the various jerseys:

The home one should really have the V in gold to go with the sleeve, even if I understand the desire for white:

Personally, really taken by the away shirt:

And here's the third:

Comment

We are with Hummel next season.

This Wolves shirt n socks combination on TV at the moment (v Man U) is far too light for my liking. Costa doing well so far considering.

Comment

A WIP version of the Kerry FC club shop accidentally leaked online (sponsorship deals yet to be confirmed before an official launch), so can provide template versions of the various jerseys:

The home one should really have the V in gold to go with the sleeve, even if I understand the desire for white:

Personally, really taken by the away shirt:

And here's the third:

Love that second shirt - real 70s Tampa Bay Rowdies vibe going on. I like the third as well. What is the background of the first kit - anything significant?

Comment

Basically, green and gold have been the county colours ever since Kerry GAA first began using them around 1900, with a central gold horizontal strip across an otherwise green jersey, so Kerry FC want to acknowledge that, but providing their own individual twist, which is why I suggested that the neck could match the little flecks of gold on the sleeve.

Comment

I like all three of those. No need for a sponsor. Agree with DR about the collar on the first one, though.

Comment

Basically, green and gold have been the county colours ever since Kerry GAA first began using them around 1900, with a central gold horizontal strip across an otherwise green jersey, so Kerry FC want to acknowledge that, but providing their own individual twist, which is why I suggested that the neck could match the little flecks of gold on the sleeve.
                                    I think (but could of course be wrong) that Bored of Education was asking about the pattern with the diagonal lines rather than the historical background - the answer to that question is that there is no significance, it's just a New Balance design feature that was also on the 2019-20 Liverpool home shirt.

Comment

Man City with a limited edition shirt to celebrate Chinese New Year

https://twitter.com/secretshirtco/status/1612730846431121410

Comment

Looks like they got quite far along with it though before they sensibly decided to drop it
                                        Last edited by Nesta; 10-01-2023, 09:47.

Comment

Surely that's not for real?

Comment

This has been a thing in the NBA fr several years

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/01/12/ch...-tv-commercial

Comment

I must admit that I really like the look of that Man. City shirt (if not the money-grubbing concept), which as well as marking the Chinese lunar new year manages to meld in the club's "blue moon" thing.

Comment

... and look like a Chelsea shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
                                                  ... and look like a Chelsea shirt.

I must confess that blue shirts always go down well with me, but the heavy yellow trim makes it look quite Wimbledony.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X