No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maggie's are famous for their buildings being red, so why's the one in that logo orange? Colour me confused.

Comment

Bolton are wearing a special kit against Barnsley tomorrow to mark the centenary of the time they won the cup in a final you might have heard about.

Comment

Nay?

Comment

Castore (is the final letter pronounced?) are poised to become Ireland's next kit suppliers, replacing Umbro.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
            Castore (is the final letter pronounced?) are poised to become Ireland's next kit suppliers, replacing Umbro.

An announcement on the new pact, providing the FAI with a much-needed cash injection, is due in the coming weeks, with a broader brand redesign also in the offing.
            Castore .... Ugh

Even O'Neills would have been a better option

Interested in this brand redesign - I assume a new crest and an appearances in the logo redesign thread. The last two crests have been appalling which means no decent crest since around 92. Not holding out much hope for this time.

Comment

(is the final letter pronounced?)
              No, although I'd worry less about that and more about their appalling quality control and inability to get stock out on time. Classic case of trying to do too much, too soon.

Comment

Sligo Rovers already unveiling their 2023 kit:

https://twitter.com/sligorovers/status/1593544430308433920

Comment

https://twitter.com/SSEAirtricityLg/status/1595731226438299648

Comment

A touch of class from the Wee County:

https://twitter.com/DroghedaUnited/status/1596187123639525382

Comment

It's ready for 6 or 7 years time, when you wear it to paint the bathroom.

Comment

Couple of early-bird shirts from J3 2023.

Vanraure Hachinohe's home shirt reportedly references the waves and seabirds near Hachinohe city's Kabushima shrine.

hachinohe2022_main2.jpg

Kataller Toyama, meanwhile, are at pains to point out that the background designs of their home (blue) and away (white) shirts are different. Both reference Toyama prefecture's Tateyama mountains, but the club stress that "wearing the symbol of the powerful Toyama prefecture even when away from home... expresses the desire to fight with the people of the prefecture proudly even when they are away."

1st.jpg

GKst.jpg

Comment

First one is nice. Last two are subtle as a brick.

Comment

expresses the desire to fight with the people of the prefecture proudly even when they are away."
                            I'm going to assume this is a translation thing rather than the team's desire to kick the shit out of the general public.

Comment

Bohs ditch the hipster gimmicks of recent seasons, and go back to basics:

Comment

Shall we all chip in, and order one for Ray?

Wales-England-shirt-768x512.jpg
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Bohs ditch the hipster gimmicks of recent seasons, and go back to basics:

Hipster gimmicks are for the away shirt. That being said, I don't think we'll ditch the stripes for a while after this years underperforming season

Comment

download (23).jpg

Comment

Yes! I managed to post an image!

And it's, er, that one.

Comment

That's quite an understated outfit for Grayson Perry.

Comment

​​​​​​
                                          I've been trying to work how he managed to fashion this polyester wonder as the badge is on the left side of both shirts,
                                          Last edited by Kowalski; 29-11-2022, 21:57.

Comment

Wundaweb.

Comment

The neighbours unveil their 2023 GAA jersey:

https://twitter.com/OfficialCorkGAA/status/1597893358021758976

Comment

​​​​​​
                                                Luckily I would not qualify for the English half but I did threaten my genuinely Anglo-Cymric children that I'd get them for them.

Comment

The neighbours unveil their 2023 GAA jersey:

https://twitter.com/OfficialCorkGAA/status/1597893358021758976
                                                  The white panels are shite, and the advertising is a bit too big. Not a good start for the GAA so far.

Comment

​​​​​​
                                                    You'd have to decrease the English section to an eighth for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X