No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnley third. The lines represent where people travel from to watch the game.

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1570374464214544387

Last edited by Snake Plissken; 15-09-2022, 15:56.

Comment

I can't work out why Arsenal have gone with old gold for all the logos on their change kit but a clashing battleship grey for the trim and socks. I appreciate the latter is to match the sublimated print but they really should have just used one or the other.

Comment

Denmark kit for the non existent forthcoming tournament

Denmark will wear shirts at the World Cup that protest against the human rights record of the host nation Qatar

Comment

lc2382hs-2.jpg

Lincoln, for reasons unknown have released four England inspired retro shirts (1982 pictured), with the Lincoln badge on them. Desperate WC cash in, but I think the away shirts are Euro 88 and 2004 inspired judging by the name.

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/lin...eid=64465eeeb0

Obviously, these are merch rather than kits, but horrendous tat nonetheless.
          Last edited by RobW; 30-09-2022, 10:51.

Comment

Tan United did the same with Wales kits, rather nauseatingly :

Comment

I seem to recall it happening in Italy but have any other British clubs been as baldly honest about their money-grabbing to officially release a FOURTH kit before? That is to say, without jazzing it up to be sold as a special/European/cup kit?

https://twitter.com/rangersfc/status/1575745277360689152?s=21&t=988bhFkVrFzwrz7JP-OB9Q

Comment

A few days after being fined by the Competition and Markets Authority for price fixing on the other kits.

Italian clubs have done it, but the usual ruse is, as you say, European competition/Special anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post

Lincoln, for reasons unknown have released four England inspired retro shirts (1982 pictured), with the Lincoln badge on them. Desperate WC cash in, but I think the away shirts are Euro 88 and 2004 inspired judging by the name.

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/lin...eid=64465eeeb0

Obviously, these are merch rather than kits, but horrendous tat nonetheless.
                  As they share a kit/merch manufacturer, Doncaster Rovers have done exactly the same.

Comment

Napoli have done a Halloween kit

​​​​​​

Last edited by ursus arctos; 30-09-2022, 18:39.

Comment

Bayern Oktoberfest kit (yes, really)

Comment

I'm horrified, appropriately.

(In response to ua/Napoli, Bayern...mehhhhh......euuuurgh)

Comment

ursus arctos picked by far the most charitable picture of the Bayern kit. Myself - less so:

Comment

As we've covered before, Munich's proper club are the kings of the Oktoberfest kit :

Comment

This season's effort is the green and white at the top left.

Comment

Barca are wearing their third kit at Inter tonight and it is a lot greyer in action than it looked in any of the launch photos, thereby avoiding the Real comparison.

Comment

Chelsea's 3rd:

Comment

Doesn't look like anyone posted our third strip which was unveiled at the weekend and used against Coventry because our second kit and our red first kit clashed with Cov's sky blue presumably. Anyroad, it got the manager the sack. For what it's worth, I like it more than either of the other two, if the sponsor is ignored.

Comment

https://twitter.com/aida_celtic/status/1578084704267403268?s=20&t=WnL9SuqeTZRcYTk0P97ebg

Comment

Laudable cause, appalling shirt.

Comment

Tacky shit

Comment

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1580808305663885314?s=46&t=tRTzQEJUf_h33v0WXcDOoA

Comment

Oh, so Drake was cosplaying Wednesday, and hence Barcelona get to do it too. Seems an odd choice for one of the biggest clubs in the world to brand themselves as an English third division team, but hey.

Comment

Meanwhile, given the prevalence of gambling sponsorship, I'm sure Boro won't be the only one:

Club to highlight Kindred’s ‘Zero % Mission’ as part of Safer Gambling Week...

Comment

How many streams of the Average White Band would it take before Barcelona took to the field wearing their 'the W is a woman's arse' logo?

Comment

This is an uneducated ballpark guess, but a moderate sized server farm constantly streaming 'Pick up the Pieces' should be able to achieve it in a reasonable time frame?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X