No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fospheny You know when you've been in a dark room for a few hours and someone comes in and switches the light on?

Yeah, that feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
      Strong "will this do" vibe from Errea for the Sheffield United change shirt

nice enough but not really much practical use as an away shirt imo

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
        Norwich third. I'm sure there's a good reason...

My 8 year old daughter and her 'squad' would wear that (if she wasn't a Town fan of course) so perhaps that's the intention?

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
          fospheny You know when you've been in a dark room for a few hours and someone comes in and switches the light on?

Yeah, that feeling.
          The only charitable thing I could say about it is that when they are 3-0 down to Southampton away at half time, they won't need to change their jerseys

Comment

Strong Global Hypercolour vibe from that Norwich third kit.

Comment

I have a feeling the Norwich third shirt colour scheme is very on trend.

It won't be in May 2023 though.

The Manchester United one is lurid.

Comment

Lurid, putrid and horrid

Comment

Get kitted out between the sticks

Which one are you going for? Angel blue, black or love potion?

keepers-kits3046.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Beryl View Post
                    Strong Global Hypercolour vibe from that Norwich third kit.
                    According to the club website it's 'a modern tie dye sublimation print'.

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                    Get kitted out between the sticks

Which one are you going for? Angel blue, black or love potion?
                    The decline of the long-sleeved goalkeeper top is something I'm not sure I'll ever get over.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                      Strong "will this do" vibe from Errea for the Sheffield United change shirt

Reminds me of those Genoa/Milan St George’s Cross shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                        Lurid, putrid and horrid
                        It's also rancid, foetid and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by fospheny View Post

The only charitable thing I could say about it is that when they are 3-0 down to Southampton away at half time, they won't need to change their jerseys
                          Maybe the pitch at Brentford is particularly lurid as well???

Comment

If I saw my neighbor wearing this monstrosity, I'd move house. Glad that bad kit karma was in full effect today.
                            Last edited by big dog; 14-08-2022, 05:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post

According to the club website it's 'a modern tie dye sublimation print'.
                              No it's not. It's a white shirt that's been put in the wash with a random bunch of coloured socks.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CFosBelenenses/status/1558479946309320705/photo/4

Belenenses, one of Portugal's oldest teams (and currently working their way back from the regional Lisbon league following a messy/complicated split between the club and the investment company that retained the playing roster and its league membership) dropped a decent home kit yesterday. Now only one promotion away from a MK Dons vs. Wimbledon-esqe clash with the zombie Belenenses team and two promotions away from Liga Nos itself.

Comment

More teams should advertise just general foodstuff by way of shirt sponsorship. Could even tie it in with something associated with the area, like Wigan just having 'Pies' on their shirts. Or alternatively, reflect other cultural differences, like every team has to have their regional name for the rounded bread product you use to make a sandwich.

Comment

Oh that would be a fun thread Jobi1

Comment

Given that Belenenses are from Belém, the home of the Pastel de Nata, I'm not sure having "Donuts" emblazoned across their chest can have gone down too well with the locals.

Comment

Spotted on the EFL highlights... have we covered these two efforts from Northampton and Hartlepool?

Comment

...also this Palermo-esque number from Grimsby

Comment

I've told the Cobblers supporter in work that the white is too prominent for their first kit.

Comment

Originally posted by big dog View Post

If I saw my neighbor wearing this monstrosity, I'd move house. Glad that bad kit karma was in full effect today.
                                              It did, at least, highlight the changes to the team that Ten Hag needs to make.

(Stolen)

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                                I've told the Cobblers supporter in work that the white is too prominent for their first kit.
                                                They've traditionally switched between the two - this seems to be an homage to the 86/87 shirts, a team so beloved locally that even I, a non-fan, can name the XI most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyDracula View Post

They've traditionally switched between the two - this seems to be an homage to the 86/87 shirts, a team so beloved locally that even I, a non-fan, can name the XI most likely.
                                                  Yes, as a child of the 70s/80s, I tend to picture them with white as the dominant colour.

Comment

Macron have evidently decided that Sint Truiden are the Belgian Boavista despite the club never having worn the motif before

Comment

Working...
                                                    X