No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presumably that's where the betting company logo goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

I can't decide if it's the worst thing I've ever seen, or the best thing I've ever seen

cinch seem to be on everything these days. I hadn't a clue what they do so decided to see how long I could go without finding out. Sadly an advert popped up on the telly yesterday while I was watching the cycling #englandf

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
        That Samp shirt might be nice when it's finished.

Currently, the placement of the badges/logos seems strangely designed to focus undue attention on the wearer's breasts.
        And the ample stomachs of the more generic looking fans.

Comment

Hibs away was out the other week but I don't think made it onto these pages. Not really sure what the pattern is supposed to be; the Joma logo perhaps?

EDIT: Apparently it's the stadium roof but I'm struggling to see it.

Last edited by Jobi1; 13-07-2022, 20:40.

Comment

Have any of the stadium based designs actually looked like the stadium that they're supposed to represent?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                Have any of the stadium based designs actually looked like the stadium that they're supposed to represent?

Comment

Sampdoria home:

And with sponsor:

Comment

Not a fan of that. Looks like they're wearing a weird tunmy belt.

Comment

Leeds home, in case you were wondering whether they'll get relegated.
                      They claim that the round collar is a tribute to the 50th anniversary of their FA Cup win.

Comment

https://twitter.com/VeneziaFC_EN/status/1547581760233304066?t=VyWChZ1ZArxgF1IIoHk95A&s=19

Venezia really should get a football team to go with their fashion label.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                          Not a fan of that. Looks like they're wearing a weird tunmy belt.
                          Have you seen a Sampdoria kit before?

Comment

Sampdoria have the best kit template in world football.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                              https://twitter.com/VeneziaFC_EN/status/1547581760233304066?t=VyWChZ1ZArxgF1IIoHk95A&s=19

Venezia really should get a football team to go with their fashion label.
                              There's a vague air of a fast food server's uniform about that. Is it Subway's corporate colours actually?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                Sampdoria home:

And with sponsor:
                                Yeah, looks better finished.

Comment

Gotta admire your commitment

Subway are green, white and yellow, not orange

Long sleeves would be unusual for fast food in the US

Comment

There's a vague air of a fast food server's uniform about that. Is it Subway's corporate colours actually?
                                    To me it looks like an aftershave advert in a glossy magazine, the sirt you'd get a sample sachet attached to in the 90s.

Do they still do that?

Comment

Apparently a leak of the Burnley home shirt. Sponsor alleged to be a one-off for Fridays friendly at Shrewsbury.

If it is, it will be based on the Fourth Division title winning classic "pigeon shit" design.

C7D0180E-1707-42CB-AFFC-D81AEBEBFE82.jpg

Comment

https://twitter.com/AFCWimbledon/status/1547582548233949189?s=20&t=B1rJ6ck2_i76AOCnqp6EaA

Comment

https://twitter.com/AFCWimbledon/status/1547593310910291969?s=20&t=B1rJ6ck2_i76AOCnqp6EaA

Comment

"Back in the famous chevrons"

Where are they then?

Comment

A couple each on both sleeves and on either side of the shorts.

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 14-07-2022, 15:23.

Comment

I think it's pretty good though seems like a surprisingly lukewarm initial response to it on social media.

I do hope there's a red change/third kit for Gunter.

Comment

New Venezia away kit is amazing:

Venezia unveil 2022-23 away kit - Football Italia (football-italia.net)

Comment

I think it's pretty good though seems like a surprisingly lukewarm initial response to it on social media.

I do hope there's a red change/third kit for Gunter.
                                                    I never get that excited one way or another, tbh. I think it looks fine. I don't understand people whining about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X