No announcement yet.

Strip Search - Kit Gallery 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympique Marseille - Is it too plain? Is the blue too dark a shade?
    Yes to both, in my opinion.
    https://twitter.com/OM_English/status/1543670917926207490

Comment

That is their traditional shade of blue, but not one that they have worn since Tapie

Comment

Originally posted by wishis View Post

That looks more like a T20 top, I hate to think what the keeper top will look like on past experience.
        Hummel do great keeper shirts.
        Home:
        Change:

Comment

They are not great goalkeeper shirts because they're short sleeved. Game's gone.

The OM shirt is OK, the collar trim looks a bit thin though. I'm surprised that Cazoo is active on the continent.

Comment

Legible shirt numbers! Rejoice!

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
              I'm surprised that Cazoo is active on the continent.
              Because "Cazoo yeah you can!" would make ever less sense over there?

Comment

https://twitter.com/Lazio_Lounge/status/1544053658903625729

New Lazio kit is out. I do like the home blue shirt...

Comment

Boro change kit:

FW5Xz_sXwAESL_h?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post

Is that Maccarone?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Is that Maccarone?
                      Yes. We've gone back to Errea this season, you see.
                      Last edited by Capybara; 05-07-2022, 11:04.

Comment

That has a little bit of a Featherstone Rovers RL vibe to it. Badge should be red, obviously, and it makes me wonder whether you could do a shirt with a Boro-style chest band of light blue on dark blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                          Yes. We've gone back to Errea this season, you see.
                          And he looks up for the fight to naturalise just like Rav.

https://twitter.com/Boro/status/1544270687887564802?t=8TKlfBuGdYqq7yR6jPSWzw&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                            That has a little bit of a Featherstone Rovers RL vibe to it. Badge should be red, obviously, and it makes me wonder whether you could do a shirt with a Boro-style chest band of light blue on dark blue.
                            The club has seemed intent for years on having an away kit which bears absolutely no relation to the home kit and absolutely no relation to the previous year's away kit either. Next year's could easily be green and orange stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                              16/17 away sort of does that with almost an RL V.

Comment

Fan reaction seems to be

Comment

I'm broadly with them - the change is merely OK but that pathetic attempt at a grandad collar kills the first.

Comment

The blue badge on the change kit is odious though. I dislike it based on that alone.

Comment

Speaking of badges on change kits, are my eyes deceiving me or have Lazio put completely different badges on their two kits here?

Edit: And is that a third different one in their Twitter avatar?? What's going on?

Comment

They've been doing that ever since the "retro" kit did massive business a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
                                          Fucking hell
                                          They look less like waves and more like grabbing claws.

My wife and her sister saw Elton John at Vicarage Road on Sunday, he was pretty good by all accounts.

Their Watford supporting friend went to the gig the third shirt was revealed at, so she will have been pleased to be part of it.

Comment

Is it just me reading that sponsor as Sports Betio? Someone from my work was at that gig. Said Elton's singing these days he seems to mush/slur the words together a lot. Not quite like a slurring drunk, but not very clear either.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger of Hope View Post
                                              Is it just me reading that sponsor as Sports Betio? Someone from my work was at that gig. Said Elton's singing these days he seems to mush/slur the words together a lot. Not quite like a slurring drunk, but not very clear either.
                                              Yes, my wife did say his voice wasn't much cop, but it was essentially a giant singalong and to say that you saw Elton John playing on his farewell tour at Vicarage Road is certainly something. Apparently he spoke in glowing terms about what the club meant to him.

Comment

This famously revealed the true extent of Elton's vocal demise a couple of years ago ;

Comment

Oh, god, that was painfully funny. I genuinely thought it was a spoof at first, then had to stop and rewind the first half-minute to start again after realisation dawned.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    They've been doing that ever since the "retro" kit did massive business a few years ago.
                                                    Thanks for clearing that up for me ursus!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X