• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam

This may help.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Staples View Post

Stockport County have brought back white shorts, which I think we last had in our last Football League season. It reminds me a bit of a Darren Anderton era Portsmouth design. We've done a nod to our 1979 Argentina shirt with the stripes all wrong.

FWmHT9yWAAELi6T.png

FWmHXdXWYAEolvy.png

FWmHbs7XgAIlrn6.png
      I'm distracted by the scratty terrace steps. I hope they'll be giving them a lick of paint to celebrate their return to the league.

I don't like the kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Boca Juniors have allowed their sponsorship deal to expire (I think I mentioned this was going to happen), and released their new home kit this week. It got its debut in tonight's 3–0 home loss to Banfield, and I have to grudgingly admit it looks pretty nice.

Pictures of it on this page, because all the photos I can find aren't downloadable due to being something called a WEBP file (and clicking 'save as' and changing the extension doesn't result in anything the board will let me upload).

Comment

See now that's a kit that looks ace without a sponsor.

Comment

Pictures of it on this page, because all the photos I can find aren't downloadable due to being something called a WEBP file (and clicking 'save as' and changing the extension doesn't result in anything the board will let me upload).
            Irfanview is the goto for opening image files and saving them in a different format. (Make sure you download the plugins as well.)

https://www.irfanview.com/

Comment

Thanks, 3CR and Snake. And, indeed, NS for posting the image above so I didn't have to go to the trouble for Boca. It's a shame River and Boca's sponsor-free periods haven't coincided, because that would make for a gorgeous-looking derby, kit-wise.

Comment

Thanks, 3CR and Snake. And, indeed, NS for posting the image above so I didn't have to go to the trouble for Boca. It's a shame River and Boca's sponsor-free periods haven't coincided, because that would make for a gorgeous-looking derby, kit-wise.

No problem. I just took a screenshot and then cropped it, which is the easy way around unhelpful image file types.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
                  See now that's a kit that looks ace without a sponsor.
                  Agreed, but it also wouldn't be a calamity if there was Quilmes sponsorship on the front due to their long association with Boca.

Comment

Hull City home. Seems a bit... busy?

Comment

Corendon are a new airline to me, they seem to be a Turkish budget outfit who are big on trips between Turkiye and Germany. Hull fans wanting to travel with them have to go to Gatwick or Manchester.

Not a great kit, Umbro are having a shocker this year.

Comment

If they do make they effort though they might get to travel in this...

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
                          If they do make they effort though they might get to travel in this...

Insert joke in dubious taste about "going down!"

Comment

I don't know what the hold-up is re. the official release, but this is the new Chelsea home shirt:

Comment

What's the rubbish around the collar?

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                Looks like the club badge.

Comment

Y'think?

Comment

What are the weird flaming numbers about?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                                      What are the weird flaming numbers about?
                                      It's the sponsor's logo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(company)

Comment

Oh. That’s dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

I can't recall what it relates to (EIM might be right that it's the crest) but whatever it is it looks daft. And the "3" logo is awful - it always makes me think of an animated character on a numeracy TV programme for young kids.

The rest is tolerable.

Comment

Fucking hell

Comment

A homage to this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gr...e_off_Kanagawa

Seems a bit ... unexpected

Comment

Well, the Solent can get quite choppy sometimes...

Comment

https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1543705361466662917

Elton revealed our third kit last night - I think everyone assumed it was our away kit initially as we haven't released that, but then it came out it was the third. The club are celebrating 100 years at Vicarage Road this season and it apparently mirrors the strip the club wore in 1922.

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                                  Crumbs, in trying to find an image of Elton in the hat I'm picturing I've discovered the newly-launched 'Elton x Watford' official range ;

I must confess I've been rather tempted by that, but not for £55. There's a t-shirt version for £35, but it doesn't look as good. Saw good number of them at the Elton concert, along with similarly styled bucket hats (as modelled by Mattie Pollock and Daniel Bachmann here) and these floral shirts they've sold the last two years (which I suspect are made by that Foco brand, last summer's is for sale - still at £40! - on their website and that trilby you posted has a strip of material from this summer's).

TSEPFLRLBTUWAT_p_2048x.jpg?v=1651208554.jpg
                                                  4228-254.jpg

(back-up tweets with images embedded should the above expire here and here)

Comment

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
                                                    Fucking hell
                                                    That looks more like a T20 top, I hate to think what the keeper top will look like on past experience.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X