X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post

A week's a long time in football. Apparently now it's our game. Or Ed Sheeran's, possibly.

You (or he) can have it

Leave a comment:

• Hot Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
    Certainly is our game, we won it 3-0...
    I did wonder if it got handed on like that. It'll be Barnsley's next week, then?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Certainly is our game, we won it 3-0...

Leave a comment:

• Hot Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    A week's a long time in football. Apparently now it's our game. Or Ed Sheeran's, possibly.

Ipswich Town 3rd. It's black. Meh.

https://twitter.com/IpswichTown/status/1562067905554046976

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by Exiled off Main Street View Post
    Third try.... King's Lynn Home by Kappa 2022/23

Nice. I'd be reasonably happy with that for a Shrewsbury kit (if the yellow was a shade more amber)

Leave a comment:

• steviecowden
    replied
    Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post

Found this online:

Generally a narrower stripe- and like EIM stated above in respect of Milan, I disapprove of their occasional forays into black shorts. Not that that's the first thing about Juventus that invites disapproval...
    its the black&white stripes with brown envelopes stuffed with cash that i object to about this mob

Leave a comment:

• Exiled off Main Street
    replied
    Third try.... King's Lynn Home by Kappa 2022/23

Leave a comment:

• caja-dglh
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon G View Post
    After months of waiting - the order being put in back in May - Tewkesbury Town Pumas u12 can finally reveal their new kit for the following season:

It is another boring Nike template, but it's a much better yellow than the kit we've worn for the past 3 years, which was more of a light orange. Unfortunately our sponsor, a local childminder who's son plays centre-back for us, refused to change the colours of their logo for us, so the clash there really does stand out.

As you can tell though, my son loves it.
    Totally misread that as Nessies Nipples.

Leave a comment:

• Bored Of Education
    replied
    I did Bath City a disservice. There was an actual video for the kit launch done. It's, erm, interesting.

https://youtu.be/zylIakNk-TE

Leave a comment:

• Simon G
    replied
    After months of waiting - the order being put in back in May - Tewkesbury Town Pumas u12 can finally reveal their new kit for the following season:

kit.png

It is another boring Nike template, but it's a much better yellow than the kit we've worn for the past 3 years, which was more of a light orange. Unfortunately our sponsor, a local childminder who's son plays centre-back for us, refused to change the colours of their logo for us, so the clash there really does stand out.

As you can tell though, my son loves it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DCI Harry Batt
    replied
    Originally posted by TonTon View Post

My understanding was that there was a short-term thing yesterday, which should get sorted for the future.

https://twitter.com/mathaylock/status/1561099467998302208?s=20&t=VbO87zddOfP5cfMr7EbUCQ

Leave a comment:

• Baptiste
    replied
    They wore it against us at Sixfields last season in what was the ‘anniversary game’ so maybe it has become the third kit this season.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
    Have we covered Northampton's 125th anniversary shirt they wore at Crewe today?

Bit more thought could have gone into the collar line but overall I like it.

Leave a comment:

• DCI Harry Batt
    replied

Ah, I have since seen speculation that the EFL have objected to the kit?

If so, surely it is vetted by them before the season starts?
    My understanding was that there was a short-term thing yesterday, which should get sorted for the future.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    There was a thing.
    Those crypto bros can't admit the bubble's burst, can they?

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Stevenage's new first kit is a contender for the worst of the season :

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Have we covered Northampton's 125th anniversary shirt they wore at Crewe today?

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Originally posted by Baptiste View Post
    I initially thought it was meant to reflect the seating pattern at the new stadium but it doesn’t quite does it?
    I thought the same at first glance but it's not actually that close.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    There was a thing.
    Ah, I have since seen speculation that the EFL have objected to the kit?

If so, surely it is vetted by them before the season starts?

Leave a comment:

• Baptiste
    replied
    I initially thought it was meant to reflect the seating pattern at the new stadium but it doesn’t quite does it?

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cal Alamein
    replied
    The Brentford 'confetti' away kit worn against Fulham today is awful.

Leave a comment:

• DCI Harry Batt
    replied
    There was a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Then again, Crawley had the embarrassment of sporting "Chromie Squiggle, a multicoloured NFT from the Art Blocks Curated Collection" on their shirts

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    I mean, it will have the effect of having the team play in what are pretty much first kit colours even when they (as annoyingly has become the habit) switch to a change kit when there isn't any clash with the home side...so that's good to an extent.

Obviously there will now be a contrasting third kit in the event of a clash.

But it would be easier to just not automatically wear the change kit for away games.
    So today away to Crawley in all red would have, over the last twenty years, been a fixture where Wimbledon wore their change kit despite no clash

It would have seemed the obvious fixture for them to wear their navy & gold change kit, especially as they wore the red third one away to Mansfield in the week.

But no, they wore the first kit even though the club's social media posts (which normally indicate which kit they'll wear) were in the change colours.

Pleased they wore the first kit, but baffled as to what they're up to now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X