Europa League Group Stages 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
    I'm not sure about that... I saw the kick-off at 8:01pm UK time.
    I did say "up to", YMMV.

No Ramsey then.

Comment

To be fair, this is the first time I've watched one of these finals on YouTube that hasn't buffered itself into oblivion or ended up so lo-res it looked like the turf was made out of Lego.

Comment

After those turgid domestic affairs, it makes a pleasant change to watch a cup final between a couple of teams actively going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erskine Bridges View Post
          I suspect we’ll see Calvin Bassey lifting the Champions League for a top four European club within the next 5 years. He’s been fantastic.
          Yeah, some big spender is going to come in for him.

(Stolen from Twitter)

Comment

How many subs allowed now we're in to extra time? Frankfurt have made five but not sure if one was only due to it being a head injury.

Comment

Rangers have just answered that for you bringing Ramsey and Roofe on, it's six.

Comment

What a save!

Six subs on for Rangers?!

Comment

Rambo on for a Panenka if it goes to penalties?

Comment

That last minute miss was a proper heart stopping moment

Comment

Watching a penalty shoot out when you have no interest in either side winning is a very calming experience.

Comment

Oh Aaron!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          That'll be a no.

Comment

If only, eh..?

Advantage Frankfurt.

Comment

Has bringing on subs to take penalties ever worked?

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                Advantage Frankfurt.
                                Advantage taken.

Comment

I'll keep saying it - engravers using stencils is cheating.

Comment

Ramsey didn't look particularly confident when he stepped up. Mind you, several Rangers fans in the crowd looked already resigned to defeat when it went to pens.

Comment

I just hope he doesn't hit one that tamely if it comes to that on June 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul S View Post
                                        Watching a penalty shoot out when you have no interest in either side winning is a very calming experience.
                                        I was genuinely stressed. No real idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                          I just hope he doesn't hit one that tamely if it comes to that on June 5th.
                                          Don't, the chance of a penalty shoot out (like every other possible eventuality of the match) is already going through my head on a daily basis.

Comment

Two penalties from the inside of the post, several in the side netting, the final one far in the top left corner; they were pretty well taken.
                                            ​​​​

Comment

With one glaring exception

Comment

Don't, the chance of a penalty shoot out (like every other possible eventuality of the match) is already going through my head on a daily basis.
                                                Dunno what possessed me to say it. I've been shitting bricks myself at the possibility since we beat Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  I will never be convinced that bringing a player on for a handful of minutes before taking a penalty in a shoot out is a wise move. Ramsey didn't even get a touch of the ball before hitting the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    I don't think it was that much worse than the opening penalty, but Trapp dived out of the way in time for that one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X