Gerd Muller RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imp View Post

I think I still have a copy of possibly the entire game on DVD somewhere, probably in the cellar storage space. Are either of you two (Erskine or ursus) interested in having it? It was one of several I bought from Dave Brett Wasser while researching the book.
    Yes I’d love to see that IMP. Again. See if Best was as good as my memory is. And to time the Best goal. I thought I’d been able to get up, amble to the hot dog concession and get back to my seat between George taking possession and actually putting it in the net. I will accept probably not.

Comment

Probably not.

I can, however, attest to the fact that he was able to break the space time continuum a few metres outside the area, so that everything that happened between that and the shot played out at no more than half speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Erskine Bridges View Post
        Yes I’d love to see that IMP. Again. See if Best was as good as my memory is. And to time the Best goal. I thought I’d been able to get up, amble to the hot dog concession and get back to my seat between George taking possession and actually putting it in the net. I will accept probably not.
        I'll have a shuftie and PM you when I find it.

Comment

Thanks IMP

Comment

This makes me very happy

Comment

Working...
            X