Was there a Super Cup thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there a Super Cup thread?

I am Guy Profumo and you can claim my five pounds. But I can't see one, and I was wondering if a) this was a deliberate boycott by OTF, in which case kudos on the collective discipline, and b) if there's no thread, does that establish a new record for the major-est trophy to be completely ignored on here?

Anyway, Villarreal finally missed a penalty in the shootout after scoring their previous 19 in all European competitions (I expect to be corrected on this but until then, kudos to them too).

I didn't even realise it was on until the day of the match. I didn't watch it as I similarly ignore the majority of these glorified friendlies.

Comment

Run and hide before the Aberdeen mob wakes up.

Comment

Was there a Super Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by tee rex View Post
          Run and hide before the Aberdeen mob wakes up.
          Now, now. No need for that. We don’t have much to brag about these days, so the occasional reminiscing about a long gone former glory surely isn’t too much to ask.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Comment

The Community Shield was better (and similarly overlooked by the masses on OTF) : )

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                The Community Shield was better (and similarly overlooked by the masses on OTF) : )
                Was the super cup really that bad?

https://www.twitter.com/vincekearney/status/1425535041342423040

Comment

Why do loyalists hate music so much?

Comment

Working...
                  X