No announcement yet.

Nazio v Mourinho - Serie A 2021/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-3. Let’s see if Lazio can concentrate this time.

Comment

If it survives a VAR check.

Comment

I don’t think it should have stood (looked like a barge to me)... but it does.

Comment

Five minutes later and Lazio haven’t conceded a fourth yet. Booo!

Comment

4-3 to Lazio in the 90th minute with a goal I’m sure was offside, but VAR didn’t look at.

Comment

All over. Weird, stupid, mistake-riddled, wildly enjoyable match.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                All over. Weird, stupid, mistake-riddled, wildly enjoyable match.
                Kind of like the season as a whole. A very fun league.

Comment

Can anyone remember why I hate Leonardo Bonucci?

Comment

I remember!

"There were racist jeers after the goal. … I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have [celebrated like that]."

Comment

Serie A throwing up two more ridiculous games tonight. Biblical shit at Genoa v Juventus, resurrection and redemption, with Criscito, who missed an injury time penalty against Sampdoria last week, scoring an injury time winning penalty tonight. Genoa were one down and basically relegated in the 87th minute, yet ended up victorious. I can't keep up with this plot line, man!

Comment

Guess who turned off in the 85th minute, i.e. soon after VAR had overturned the penalty awarded to Juve? [to be fair I only turned on in the 82nd minute as I was channel hoping/prevaricating about doing some Sports admin].

Comment

Also Inter down 2-0 in the first half and on the verge of throwing their scudetto chances away, only to come back to win 4-2

Comment

Ridiculous open goal miss by Kean in the 93rd minute too just before the Genoa penalty

Comment

Salernitana v Cagliari. At this point I'm starting to think the whole league is on an elaborate wind up.

Comment

Theo Hernandez channels George Weah and Milan are on the verge of the Scudetto

https://twitter.com/milanposts/status/1525893465346920448?s=21&t=E5MudYN2LZF1IYerpOTdLA

Comment

Fantastic.

I wonder if PPV will come back to see us.

Comment

What a sexy goal

Comment

Sampdoria are safe and that's all that matters!!

Comment

Giroud scores twice in the first half hour at Sassuolo and this is likely over

Comment

Audero is having a great game as Sampdoria keep it goal less at Inter.

Comment

Meanwhile in Turkey :

https://twitter.com/beinsports_tr/status/1528437189796831232?s=21&t=tdUbotWPtvxhtohCHTytSQ

Comment

Udinese take the lead at Salernitana after 6 minutes.

Comment

Now 0-3 to Udinese, but as long as Cagliari fail to win away at Venezia then Salernitana are safe.

I want Cagliari relegated as their supporters abuse visiting non-white players.

Comment

Somewhere in Malmo, there's a very happy, very drunk Milan fan.

Comment

well,this is tense.great entertainment,love these sort of last day dramas

Comment

Working...
                                                    X