How many games since a 0-0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
    Not including my son's u11 games I'm up to 21.

Including them, I'm up to 33.
    I reset at zero on 29th January - since then I have got up to 11, not including kid's games.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post

I'm aware that betting companies would have paid out on 0-0 at FT but we're having none of that nonsense here. Definitely not a 0-0. You saw a goal didn't you?
      That being the case, my run is also still going, currently on 40.

EDIT: Just double-checked and it seems for some reason Futbology wasn't showing a raft of games when I first went on my 'all matches' view earlier, and I'm actually up to 55 now.
      Last edited by Jobi1; 31-07-2022, 11:12.

Comment

Back to naught, back to reality...

Comment

In the last 2 weeks I've stayed at 4 matches for 90 minutes and they have ended with the following scorelines, 7-1, 9-2, 7-2 & 8-1.

In our 3 years of history we (that is Bangor 1876) have only had one 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
            In the last 2 weeks I've stayed at 4 matches for 90 minutes and they have ended with the following scorelines, 7-1, 9-2, 7-2 & 8-1.
            Bayern had a run of results against Hamburg a bit like that some years ago.

I'm at 33 games without a 0-0 now, since Skalica vs Banska Bystrica last July. Remarkably (on that evidence), both sides got promoted come the end of the season.

Comment

British Airways 0 Bedfont FC 0 just now. Here endeth my little 39 game run and my report is on the matchgoing thread.

Comment

My 27 game run ended at Bournemouth today.

Comment

On a 37 game run currently.

Comment

Mine's still going from my last post, 62 and counting...

Comment

I'm on a nice, round 40

Comment

32 for me since seeing 2 on the trot.

Comment

According to the match programme, Bohemians haven't played a 0.0 since an away league game against Dundalk in November 2020, 43 games ago, and haven't had a home 0.0 since a game against Waterford in 2019. Both records looked set to go, until Drogheda scored the winner with virtually the last kick last night.

Comment

Yesterday was my 50th game in Germany without a 0-0.

Comment

Now 43 games. I predicted a 0-0 on Saturday and got a 4-1.

Germany is one of four countries in which the first game I saw was a 0-0 ; Nurnberg vs Mainz in 2011. Others are Scotland (Hibs vs Kilmarnock, 94/95), Czech Republic (Sigma Olomouc vs Dukla Pribram, 98/99) and Hungary (MTK Budapest vs Haladas, 2009/2010).

Comment

Currently 45 for me. I noticed though while counting them on Futbology that 2 were still showing as goalless, one in the Vase, the other a county cup tie. Something to keep an eye on perhaps.

Comment

Going one better than the Hipster. I'm on 46.

Comment

Still unbroken on my current run as above, now on 68.

Comment

Every time I post on this thread I feel like I'm tempting fate

Comment

Another year goes by and my current run is still going, now at 71...

Comment

So after leading a charmed life at times in recent weeks my run ends at 56. New year, new start then.

Comment

I didn't realise I'd passed the half century. Am now on 51.

Comment

Looks like my last 0-0 draw was on 29th of October between Walthamstow and Cirencester Town, I've seen 20 games since then. I watched 4 goalless draws in total last year.
                                              I went to 4 games in Spain in 2022, 50% of those games finished 0-0, the other two only managed a single goal apiece.

Comment

It'll be New Year, new start for me too, though I have to wait till Feb 12th. The last game I attended finished Slovakia 0 Chile 0, the day the World Cup started. There ended a run of 43 games without a 0-0.

Comment

I'm currently on 27 and clearly want to extend that, but I was doing some checking over the weekend and I'm currently on 99 nilnils so the next one is a biggie. I also average one every 13-14 games so I've been overperforming for quite a few years.

Comment

A healthy 34 match run ended today at Leeds.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X