No announcement yet.

Landon Calling - Division Three 2021/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunderland a goal up after a keeping howler. Definitely a deserved lead, though I'm not sure why they've sat back so much since the goal, as Wycombe appeared there for the taking.

Wycombe took a whole five minutes before their first piece of egregious time wasting. Makes it harder to complain about the Sunderland keeper in the latter section of the half.

Comment

Wycombe bringing on the big guns...

Comment

Watching this on laptop while Rangers -Hearts is on TV. Sunderland look comfortable, but have missed a couple

Comment

That's probably that.

Comment

That's probably that then.

Comment

Pleased for Sunderland. Also pleased we don't have to play them next season, as we never win!

Comment

A fitting tribute to Mensi

Comment

Uuuuuuuurrrrrggggggghhhhhh. Maaaan I’m too old for free beer. Watched it again this morning hungover to hell.
                  I’d say we were the better team. Wycombes fans were lovely but maaan that first bit of time wasting on the five mins mark at 0-0 make them a hard team to like. The keeper was inches from picking up the dead ball when the defender kicked it out to the touchline. The ref should’ve booked the bastard straight away.
                  I’m also of the opinion that we should’ve had a penalty when two of their defenders brought Roberts down at the same time before one of them got a foot to the ball. My first personal encounter with VAR turns out to be a negative one. Whodathunkit?
                  Ended up drinking in The Argyll by Oxford Circus tube for some reason. Got home at 1AM. God knows what will happen to me if we ever win anything worthwhile. As if.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post
                    Uuuuuuuurrrrrggggggghhhhhh. Maaaan I’m too old for free beer. Watched it again this morning hungover to hell.
                    I’d say we were the better team. Wycombes fans were lovely but maaan that first bit of time wasting on the five mins mark at 0-0 make them a hard team to like. The keeper was inches from picking up the dead ball when the defender kicked it out to the touchline. The ref should’ve booked the bastard straight away.
                    I’m also of the opinion that we should’ve had a penalty when two of their defenders brought Roberts down at the same time before one of them got a foot to the ball. My first personal encounter with VAR turns out to be a negative one. Whodathunkit?
                    Ended up drinking in The Argyll by Oxford Circus tube for some reason. Got home at 1AM. God knows what will happen to me if we ever win anything worthwhile. As if.
                    I thought that incident was a penalty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

I thought that incident was a penalty as well.
                      You fancy coming over here to do your refs exams?

Comment

Live, I thought that was a penalty as well. On TV replay, I think Stewart did bring Roberts down, but Jacobson was innocent. In conclusion, Sunderland should only have had the one penalty for that incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          What utter bollocks but perhaps not a surprise as I believe I recall a certain amount of Franchise apologism from you before, FoA.

There is nothing "admirable" about following a franchise that stole a league place and cheated the whole rest of the pyramid, all within the lifetime of most of the original clubs' fans.

It is entirely relevant how that excuse for a club was formed and will remain so for decades. I can maybe excuse kids not initially realising how wrong it is (though I would blame their parents for bringing them up so poorly with regards to football if that's the case) but once they get to a semblance of adulthood that's no excuse.

The day I see younger MK fans campaigning to have them drop the "Dons" rather than glory in it (which is emblematic of the way that franchise and their customers troll Wimbledon) I might consider that hostilities towards them could ease. Until then, they're all still vermin.
                          Further to the post above, this is what that loathsome excuse for a club gets up to. This after they spent months bleating about Wimbledon not using the suffix they stole from us on the scoreboard which resulted in an FA charge and fucking "mediation".

Cunts, vermin, a cancer on football - anybody and everybody that is anything to do with the franchise in whatever way and of any age.

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 29-06-2022, 10:41.

Comment

Shrewsbury have signed Chey Dunkley on a free.

This gave me a little tingle of excitement.

On the 'Socials', some fans of 'bigger' Div 3 clubs are a bit miffed he turned them down.

This made me chuckle.

Comment

The new season thread is here, NickSTFU

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...e2#post2621629

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

Further to the post above, this is what that loathsome excuse for a club gets up to. This after they spent months bleating about Wimbledon not using the suffix they stole from us on the scoreboard which resulted in an FA charge and fucking "mediation".

Cunts, vermin, a cancer on football - anybody and everybody that is anything to do with the franchise in whatever way and of any age.

If they're frequently referred to as cunts and vermin you can't be surprised or too upset at a bit of bantz in return can you?

Comment

Oh fuck off. that would be the slimmest justification if Wimbledon's official accounts indulged in such things but they don't.

Your ridiculous false equivalence and bothsidesism is just further confirmation that you're a franchise sympathiser and apologist, something that's been pretty clear for some while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                    Thank you Sean.

Off course I knew this, but in my mild excitement I noticed this at the top the board and just clicked.

Anyway, I'm blaming Ray.

Comment

By the way that tweet came from their new signing from Gillingham (who has initials JT but I can't be arsed to look up his name again).

Comment

Jack Tucker I believe.

Comment

His Twitter handle is his real name and shown in the post above.

Comment

They give new signings the official club twitter password? Far fuckin out

Comment

Working...
                                            X