No announcement yet.

Going Downhill Forever - Scottish Fitba Season 2021/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the luck hadn't run out after all. No way that first goal should have counted.

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
      Looks like the luck hadn't run out after all. No way that first goal should have counted.
      thyeyve always been spawny cunts

Comment

Just watched the 30min highlights on the iplayer. Yeah dodgy, offside first goal for Inverness but a cracking free kick for the equaliser. Saintees doing their best to allow Kirk Broadfoot back into the Premiership.

And now the focus switches to Hampden Park for the Union Jack-heavy Scottish Cup final. Can a tired, hurt and dejected Rangers lift themselves one last time? I think they will, and it may have been better for the Jambos had Rangers won in midweek so they'd all have been pissed and hungover.

Comment

Got myself a position in the pub where I can see both the cup final and who's more desperate to play Rotherham again next season...

Comment

Bugger.

Comment

Double bugger.

Comment

Single bugger for me G.O.

Comment

Looks like ICT did indeed use up the last of their luck on Friday - Saints gubbed them 4-0 tonight, all four goals coming in the second half.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                      Looks like ICT did indeed use up the last of their luck on Friday - Saints gubbed them 4-0 tonight, all four goals coming in the second half.
                      why do bad things happen to good people?

Comment

Dunfermline appoint McPake, Hibs Lee Johnson, the Dee one or other ex-Hibs manager...
                        Hibs have made stupid decisions recently and this could be another, my Sunderland season ticket colleagues grew to hate him with only one exception

Comment

Tranent won the East/West/South playoff at the weekend beating Darvel. East/Mid Lothian clubs (who actually knows where one ends and the other begins) continue their march up the pyramid. Party at Balloch Sons house...
                          Glasgow City lost the Scottish Cup Final at the weekend. It's the first season in a long time they've not won any silverware. Maybe a blip or maybe the the start of women's football aligning with the men's game.

Only the Junior Cup Final ('mon the Whe Ho!) and international matches left before the curtain draws on the season. Ryan Jack is out of the Scottish squad, no surprise as he hasn't been able to finish a match this year. He's one of our most influential players but I'd say it's 50/50 wether he'll still be able to play professionally this time next year, injuries have taken their toll.
                          Feel bad wanting Ukraine to lose.

Comment

Today's Record carries the sad news that Andy Goram's cancer is terminal and he's been given months to live. There have been rumours of this online for a few weeks now but it's still a shock to see them confirmed. For a period in the 90s Goram was as good a goalie as there was anywhere, his shot-stopping in particular was exceptional. For a man not blessed with the most athletic physique he was surprisingly nimble. McCoist famously christened him 'the flying pig'. He was another of these flawed characters that Walter Smith seemed to be able to get the best from.

Comment

An incredible shot-stopper.

Comment

Working...
                              X