Oil McBurnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil McBurnie

Seems like he’s been a naughty boy. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57057832. Although according to the video, it looks like the assailant actually hit the target, which makes me seriously question whether it’s actually McBurnie in the video.

Oil McBurnie sounds like a colleague of Red Adair.

Comment

More like Adair's nemesis.

Comment

I genuinely pondered going with that for ages but didn't want to over-complicate the gag.

Comment

I was going to make a gag, but didn't want to be crude.

Comment

With all that oil money, could he become football's next Oli-garch?

Comment

It was slick, I'll give it that.

Comment

Some fucking gobshite gave him a load of shit in the street, then cried because he got a dig?

Comment

That's about the size of it, yeah.

Comment

I watched the extended cut of the fracas. McBurnie can't go around doing stuff like that, but the lad, well, what did he expect? The version he told the press was missing some important details. Pair of silly wankers. Shake hands, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                      Some fucking gobshite gave him a load of shit in the street, then cried because he got a dig?
                      I agree with the sentiment, but I suspect he'll need to phrase it more diplomatically as a defence.

Comment

Well yeah, with any luck his lawyer won't be Liam Gallagher.

Comment

His lawyer should call upon the precedent of Vardy v. Shitchatter [2007].

Comment

His lawyer should show the court all of Oli’s appearances for Scotland, to try and justify the excuse that Oli could never, ever hit the target no matter how hard he tried.

Comment

Working...
                            X