No announcement yet.

Such A Dazzling Kit Of Many Colours - Shirt Gallery 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man City switched to gold sponsors logos for the final PL game? Vile.

Comment

Jamie Vardy's shorts looked massive yesterday. They were blowing in the wind so much when he took the first penalty, I was surprised he wasn't put off.

Comment

Less is more (in the context of football shirts)
        https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1396725268392386560

Comment

1 wantaway, 3 moody, 3 smiling, 1 tattoo, something for everybody, textbook.

Comment

I should like that Spurs kit, but I don't. The collar is too high, it looks uncomfortable.

Comment

Plain and simple. Lovely.

Nike's designers must have exhausted themselves with buggering up everyone else's kits and just thought, sod it, let's just give Spurs something classic and unfussy. I suspect that they'll have their revenge in the following season though, or possibly with one of next season's change kits.

Kane's slumped posture and longing glance at the exit door is just perfect.

Comment

It's dull, looks like a primary school PE kit.

Comment

Yeah, it's too plain for me. I have some undershirts from Primark that look similar (apart from all the logos). Give it navy collar and cuffs and I'd like it.

Comment

It's maybe my age, but I like the fact that it's very plain.
                    It reminds me of the early '70's - Alan Gilzean, Martin Chivers and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post

I agree but we may well be in the minority on this issue.

Comment

Though I can see an argument that the inclusion of the prominent sponsor (in red, no less) calls for some additional balancing detail

Comment

Yes dark blue collar and cuffs would suit.

much better than the 20/21 abomination

Comment

That Spurs shirt is ?70 for adults and ?55 for kids. If you want an "elite" adult shirt then it's ?105 (one with name/numbering). You can also get an elite version with "Spurs 100" in some fancy numbering on the back for ?120.

And if you want to round for the full kit for the kids it's ?32 for the shorts and ?15 for the socks. But you don't seem to have to pay for a name and number, so it's a bargain really...

Comment

Spurs have always been ahead if the current when it comes yto rinsing us

Comment

Southampton are back with Hummel. The kit also contains Augmented Reality technology which enables fans to gain access to a 3D James Ward-Prowse in their living room, should that float your boat.

Comment

That looks better than it should do, with the chevrons between the stripes. Still pretty dodgy though.

Comment

That's a very "Draper Tools" collar. They should have got Matt le Tiss... Francis Benali to model it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                      That's a very "Draper Tools" collar. They should have got Matt le Tiss... Francis Benali to model it.
                                      Don't worry, they both appear in the inevitable lauch video:

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
                                        Put me down in that column too.

Comment

New Lincoln home kit, inspired by the late 70s/early 80s Adidas shirts. Apparently we are having five club partners (sponsors, shurely?) next season and the club will add one of those partners to the front of the kit, free of charge. Looks better as is though, definitely ordering one.

Comment

I like that a lot. Errea get a lot of grief at times, and rightly so, but they're bloody good at pulling off a retro style kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                              I like that a lot. Errea get a lot of grief at times, and rightly so, but they're bloody good at pulling off a retro style kit.
                                              Besides the dull grey away kits and the League 2 promotion kit I think Errea have been largely excellent. Not sure about the short sleeved keeper top though, what are they thinking?

Comment

Yeah, very nice, that Lincoln kit. I hope they don't wear it at Wembley, though - the superstitious part of me always finds it bizarre when a team abandons the kit they've been wearing throughout a successful season for the most crucial match.

Comment

We've not been subject to short-sleeved goalkeeper shirts yet. But we've had everything going from Errea in our 24 year (!!!!) partnership.

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                                  Yeah, very nice, that Lincoln kit. I hope they don't wear it at Wembley, though - the superstitious part of me always finds it bizarre when a team abandons the kit they've been wearing throughout a successful season for the most crucial match.
                                                  I've always maintained we did it for the 2006 Playoff Final because of the fact that no team who wear red and white stripes, with black shorts, have won a playoff final. 05/06 our kit was that, and we changed it to red and white stripes with white shorts for the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                                    I think we are the designated away side so hopefully will be wearing black
                                                    Last edited by RobW; 28-05-2021, 09:41.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X