No announcement yet.

Such A Dazzling Kit Of Many Colours - Shirt Gallery 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doncaster will be wearing this tomorrow...

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post
    For the past four or five years Doncaster's 3rd shirt has been produced to support CALM and men's mental health, with our main shirt sponsor (currently LNER) donating their shirt space for the charity. This is this season's effort, a blacked out kit, apparently produced in co-operation with a number of local musicians. The idea being that the signs of mental health aren't always visible on the surface.

Design-wise I don't think much to it, but as a concept I like it, as it's likely to get noticed beyond Doncaster in the game its worn in, helping to prompt discussions about CALM and their aims.

Bit galling to see Coppinger on the pitch wearing it mind, at a time when we're crying out for him to be involved on the field in a playing capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
      QPR are celebrating their 140th birthday (lightweights) by wearing this against West Brom tomorrow.

I'm not sure it's clear in that photo but there is a street map of Queen's Park sublimated in the shirt's design :

Comment

Somehow I doubt that was on the original either.

I wonder if we'll be playing with the 1882 commemorative ball too?

Comment

the sublimated map I saw. the Need for Ashville Holdings to extract that last two quid of value I didn’t get.

Comment

I wonder if my old house is on there

Comment

Working...
            X