Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post

I just can't picture you with a dog.
    So you're saying I'm some kind of monster?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

So you're saying I'm some kind of monster?
      No, just how there are some things that don't look right because you've seen the individual aspects a lot, but never together... so, you and a dog, Keira Knightly holding a sausage roll, Elton John in jeans, a Chelsea Pensioner on a mobile phone. That kind of thing.

By the way, Reader, he sent me that photo. It looks less odd than I expected, but still not quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
        Artificial Hipster I am unfathomably impressed,
        Wow, popular dog! It's the ears isn't it.

Comment

It's your photo though, no?

Comment

Yeah, I put it on Twitter and tagged @nonleaguedogs. They've obviously put it on Instagram where it's had a lot more views.

Comment

I joined Twitter at the beginning of lockdown at the request of my son's teacher but other than posting a solitary picture of a Dalek that he made out of twigs I only started using it last month and I'm still getting used to the incongruity of posting pictures of a squirrel at a football ground in Urmston which someone then 'likes' in Poland. I've just realised then that you're the Welsh guy who followed me yesterday. Nice to put a face to a name!

Comment

Unless it's my face, which as we've established is clearly that of a sociopath you would not trust with a dog.

Checked out the TwigDalek, good work by your boy.

Comment

Looking a bit the worse for wear now (his ears have long gone) but his peak lockdown creation was K9, complete with moving head. While the 10 minute Incredible Shrinking Doctor that we filmed - son as Doctor, daughter as Rose, me as Evil Daddy Fish For Hands - is probably the peak creative achievement of my entire life.

Comment

Some great photos there, all. It's taken me a while, but I've finally edited mine from Hambleden 3-0 Westwood Wanderers Development in the Thames Valley Premier League. The scoreline was somewhat harsh on the visitors, who had most of the attacking play but just couldn't find a way through. Hambleden went 1-0 up from the spot (despite the keeper getting two solid hands on it) and two rebound tap-ins. Westwood may have had a bit more luck were it not for one of the most unashamedly biased displays of linesman-ing from one of the home officials.

A glorious day for it though, once I'd battled my way through the day-trippers.

The resident of the Grade II listed Kenricks wasn't too impressed with the action, and closed all the curtains midway through the second half.

There was also one of the worst goalkeeper kits I've ever seen on display.

More photos: http://andrzejperkins.co.uk/portfoli...s-development/

Comment

Originally posted by Forest Gump View Post
                      The resident of the Grade II listed Kenricks wasn't too impressed with the action, and closed all the curtains midway through the second half.
                      I've always wondered what this must be like, to find yourself the protagonist of a joke, like being a chicken actually crossing the road, walking into a pub with friends from two other nations of the british isles, or having ones wife actually visit the west indies.

Comment

Planning a route to drive to Wales in a mini.

Comment

Bit of whimsy for you there on a post bank holdiay tuesday morning

Comment

Working...
                          X