Midweek Telly Feb 16 to 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midweek Telly Feb 16 to 18

Free TV CL in the US seems restricted to Spanish language channels so it will be Barcelona v PSG today and Juventus v Porto tomorrow for me. Benfica v Arsenal Europa.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 16-02-2021, 14:16.

Unless there's a plague of locusts or plane crash or something, Carlisle are back in action for the first time in what seems like ages, in the third attempt of fulfilling our away game at Harrogate. And even better I've already paid for it from the first time around.

Comment

As per WFD, but with the complication of an overlap with RB Leipzig v Liverpool. First half of the 7pm ko from Harrogate will determine whether I double screen it for the 2nd half or go out into the back room to focus solely on ifollow and then come back through for the second half from Budapest.

Comment

If anyone wants a look at York's new ground in action for the first time, we are playing tonight, for some insane reason. Live on YouTube, 7pm kick-off: https://youtu.be/7_b5_xI_uic
        Last edited by Jobi1; 16-02-2021, 19:17. Reason: Wrong link!

Comment

We're on Sky tomorrow. I'd go to the pub to watch it, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
            If anyone wants a look at York's new ground in action for the first time, we are playing tonight, for some insane reason. Live on YouTube, 7pm kick-off: https://youtu.be/YU6aZrYD2Ik
            I got Hull v York from 1994.

There's nowt else to do so I'm watching Colin's Middlesbrough v Hiuddersfield.

Comment

I'm not watching it but Blackpool have a Matthew Virtue-Thick in their team facing Rochdale tonight. My score prediction is 4-3 either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                I got Hull v York from 1994.
                Just punishing myself at this point...

Link is fixed now.

Comment

Just punishing myself at this point...

Link is fixed now.
                  Ta. For ten minutes at least.

Comment

Alex Whitmore of Fylde gets the honour of the first goal at the LNER, to no great surprise.

Comment

And the first York player to score was in our net.

perfect.

Comment

Just watching a few minutes of Barca-PSG. The French cash-machine look good.

Comment

Well, that was a load of festering old wank. Carlisle's passing was awful (you could tell we've only played twice since January 2nd), Radio York commentary was dreadful and we gave away the only goal with a bloody stupid foul for a penalty.

Comment

Quite, the sort of evening that has you hoping they'll cut the season short again.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                              Well, that was a load of festering old wank. Carlisle's passing was awful (you could tell we've only played twice since January 2nd), Radio York commentary was dreadful and we gave away the only goal with a bloody stupid foul for a penalty.
                              Commentator Barry Parker was essentially relegated from York games to Harrogate a number of years ago. I'm sure he's rather chuffed to have inadvertently now found himself back in the higher level role.

Comment

Commentator Barry Parker was essentially relegated from York games to Harrogate a number of years ago. I'm sure he's rather chuffed to have inadvertently now found himself back in the higher level role.
                                I was surprised when he said he'd been at the BBC 40 years. I knocked the commentary off for the last 20 minutes, it was so grinding.

Comment

Midweek viewing stats: over 22,600 views of the YouTube stream of the York game on Tuesday. Just (frustratingly) underlines the potential that is there for someone to tap into if they could work out how to run the club properly.

Comment

Working...
                                  X