No announcement yet.

Midweek TV (Cup) watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd 5.5 week gap to the next round. Possibly a record gap for a 'regular' season?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
      Lots of effort and running around chasing shadows. We had a few chances too which was surprising.

Actually I'll take that and the only humiliating thing was the 'pitch' as previously mentioned.
      You kept your shape well, and pressed in a coherent fashion. You're an awful lot more organised than a lot of premier league teams, but that might have been the result of a special effort on the night. Pity ye couldn't grab a goal at the end.

Comment

I tuned in for the draw...hmm..But only caught the last 10minutes of the game.

I suppose one of the Manchesters might go out but it's looking grimly predictable as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
          I suppose one of the Manchesters might go out but it's looking grimly predictable as usual
          We're gearing up for another Man Utd semi final defeat against their neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkF View Post
            I hope Justin's injury isn't too bad,
            Originally posted by Janik View Post
            Justin’s injury doesn’t appear to be.
            The optimism on Justin’s injury immediately after the Cup game (Rodgers saying something like ‘he walked back to the dressing room and feels OK’) didn’t age well. A scan showed ACL damage, he is out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post

The optimism on Justin’s injury immediately after the Cup game (Rodgers saying something like ‘he walked back to the dressing room and feels OK’) didn’t age well. A scan showed ACL damage, he is out for the season.
              Yes, I saw. A real shame. I hope he recovers well.

Comment

Working...
              X