FA Cup Telly Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA Cup Telly Weekend

Oh well, Chorley's dreams didn't last long...

They're doing ok though, it's not all one way traffic.

Comment

Arbroath v Dundee on BBC Scotland. Much better than Morton v Dunfermline last week, or at least the SFA aren't seeking to get football stopped. Gayfield pitch looking much better than Cappielow too

Comment

I'd be watching that if I was alone...

Comment

Still Chorley 0-1 Wolves after 70 minutes. And in the five minutes since I flicked over the ball has barely been outside the Wolves half.

Comment

I've only been watching since half time. Arbroath equalised with what can deservedly be called a bullet header.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
              Still Chorley 0-1 Wolves after 70 minutes. And in the five minutes since I flicked over the ball has barely been outside the Wolves half.
              But 0-1 was how it finished. Which is Chorley’s season pretty well over, then. How 1885.

Comment

Liverpool haven't won the FA Cup in 15 years so it would be nice to shut EIM up for a day or two.

Comment

Southampton are 1-0 up on Arsenal (I'm following it on The Guardian minute by minute page).

Comment

And now guaranteed a different name on the trophy this season.

Comment

Arsenal's season might be done by the end of February if they go out to Benfica in the Europa.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                        Arsenal's season might be done by the end of February if they go out to Benfica in the Europa.
                        Oh, there's still finishing above Spurs in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                          And now guaranteed a different name on the trophy this season.
                          Loads of former winners still in.

Comment

For those who fancy getting absolutely bladdered at tea time:

Comment

I'm surprised Eddie Edwards isn't on the list. He's more well-known than Dancing Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                For those who fancy getting absolutely bladdered at tea time:

The one thing that struck me as odd was your manager saying the Man City squad would have to change in a bar - surely even a Conference club, let alone a League Two team, would have home and away dressing rooms?

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post

The one thing that struck me as odd was your manager saying the Man City squad would have to change in a bar - surely even a Conference club, let alone a League Two team, would have home and away dressing rooms?
                                  I presume the dressing rooms aren't big enough at that level to allow safe social distancing. It was the same at Dalymount park last year, the home team spilled out into the members bar, the away side used the sponsor's one.

Comment

As much I’d like to, it’s very hard to support Cheltenham in that kit...

Comment

So, Simon G, where would you be?

Comment

Tozer of Cheltenham has just made the best goal line clearance I've seen in a while.

Comment

Barnsley v the winner of Chelsea's tie in the Fifth Round. We beat Chelsea in 1989 and 2008 in the Cup but they've also inflicted two 6-0 defeats on us in 1997 and, er, 2020.

Comment

Danny Murphy getting all Hovis ad nostalgic about getting broken up by some lower division clogger while playing for Crewe against Hereford. All he was short of saying was " taught me a thing or two about life, I'll tell you ".

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                              So, Simon G, where would you be?
                                              Where the presenters are. Well for this season at least. The two games I've been to I was directly under where the camera is on the platform.

Comment

Match stopped because of fireworks. It's not even an original idea.

Comment

Hasn’t been an original idea since the 12th century.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X