• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never realise he had played for Corinthians

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
      That was very frustrating
      Cheer up, Winterwatch starts on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post

Cheer up, Winterwatch starts on Tuesday.
        I'm grand. You might want to check in with Rogin the Armchair fan though. He's deleting all sorts on Facebook.

Comment

Salah, Mane and Fabinho all seemed to be running down blind alleys; no real sense of constructing a move. Man U look quicker around the box. Maguire has improved massively over the last few weeks.

I feel that Cavani should start for Man U. Much better player than Martial. Pogba is a weak link and needs to be sold; he doesn't fit this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
            TBF, neither of them deserved to win, so only Man City will be happy.
            Ahem, not only Man City. It was a good result for the other title contenders as well.

Comment

City 2-0 now. Gundogan has curled in a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
                City 2-0 now. Gundogan has curled in a beauty.
                John Stones has now scored his second PL goal for City, both in this game. 3-0.

Comment

Manchester City doing their usual tap the ball to each other back and forth, back and forth then explode forward from an unexpected point.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post

John Stones has now scored his second PL goal for City, both in this game. 3-0.
                    Magnificent free kick from Sterling, inch perfect.

Comment

So will the goal-free East Lancs Road derby be relegated to its proper position on MOTD2?

Comment

You mean the goalless game between the two clubs in the country with the most supporters, who began this round of matches first and second in the table, and were directly contesting the league leadership? Yes, I suspect it will get a spot commensurate with those elements and the only somewhat balancing final score.

Comment

Liverpool have drawn more games (7) than any team except Brighton (8)

Comment

Sheffield United v Spurs first game on MOTD2.

Comment

Janik nyer nyer nyer...

Comment

Nobody watching the top team in England then? Your loss.

Comment

Did Leicester win then?

Comment

I was. Table-topping City were very impressive, showing they can beat expensively-assembled groups of footballers without Vardy playing well. Maddison and Barnes are really coming on.

Comment

So was I. Impressive performance, but Chelsea are hopeless. I can't see Lampard still being around at the end of the season.

Comment

Sadly I can foresee Maguire size offers for Fofana and Castagne coming soon. They were both excellent (especially compared to their Chelsea equivalents). Great to see Ricardo back as well; more bidding from a BRC no doubt.

Comment

Boro 1-0 up at Forest at half-time. Should have been more so we know what happens.

Comment

BT seem blissfully unaware that Fulham are also playing in tonight’s match...

Comment

Villa were unlucky not to get anything out of the early game - which was a really good watch, lots to admire and enjoy.

Comment

It was a very good contest, but Villa eventually just ran out of steam. I lost count of the number of blocks that the Villa defenders made.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                                  BT seem blissfully unaware that Fulham are also playing in tonight’s match...
                                                  Not any more.

Comment

Yep. Way to remind them.

Lookman looks good, man.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X