• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    I've just worked out how to get the BT Sports Extra channels
    Red button, isn't it? Though I always forget and end up watching them on the app on the iPad, which I think might be higher definition.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    I suppose watching Queens Park at home to Queen of the South behind closed doors in the Scottish Cup is only incrementally slightly weirder than watching it with a crowd in.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    Please elucidate.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    3 minutes. 1-0 Liverpool.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    The preview for Villa v Liverpool has included a selection of home made looking footage of the Villa kids.

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1
    replied
    Seems Radio York must have heard my suggestion about sound effects: https://twitter.com/nathaninyork/sta...32962491449350

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Just turned the League Cup game on, having these semi-finals one-legged at the ground of one of the teams involved seems ridiculous, even if they are behind closed doors.

That said, Brentford have just equalised...or have they?

Edit: it appears not.

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1
    replied
    On the theme of radio, due to the new Covid restrictions, Radio York weren't allowed to go to the City game tonight so the commentators are commentating via Zoom while watching the match on Kidderminster's live stream. They're doing their best but it's all a bit sterile - they need to use the old cricket and baseball radio commentary tactics of doing their own sound effects.

Leave a comment:

• pebblethefish
    replied
    My team's through to its first ever semi final that isn't the Auto Paint Anglo Italian Rover, and I can't watch it either, what with the "not being allowed to go" and the pubs being shut. So can this be the Telly and Radio thread please?

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    started a topic Telly Thread January 5-11

Telly Thread January 5-11

Looks like I'd need an illegal stream for the League Cup semis and FA Cup Third Round in the US due to my unwillingness to pay for ESPN+
Working...
X