Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCI Harry Batt
    replied
    Steve Seddon has been recalled by Birmingham.

Preston signing the rapist? Lovely. Scum.

Leave a comment:

• Tony C
    replied
    Preston apparently set to sign Ched Evans from Fleetwood which may not be their most endearing move.

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
    So, is Paul Pogba still going to be a Man United player by the time we wake up tomorrow?

More than likely. That shit will probably carry on until the end of the month then collapse over who should pay for the pizzas they ordered whilst they were negotiating the transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Rogin the Armchair fan
    replied
    Mine was a wider question about how Brexit will affect the British transfer market, so not about individual transfer speculation.

So, is Paul Pogba still going to be a Man United player by the time we wake up tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    I've just noticed Rogin the Armchair fan has already started a transfer window thread, apologies.

Leave a comment:

• jwdd27
    replied
    Ozil's friend/protector Sead Kolasinac has aready returned to Schalke on loan, which suggests Mesut will follow soon. Juventus being suggested as a destination, at the same time as they are trying to move on fellow WC 2010 star Sami Khedira, which makes little sense, except that they pay all of Khedira's wages, whereas Arsenal would pay most of Ozil's whack, desperate as they are to get him out of the club.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Snake Plissken please could you change it to an O, the board doesn't like the diacritical marks.

Leave a comment:

• Ozil on the Move: The 2021 Transfer Window

Mesut ?zil and others to be moved out from Arsenal, I wonder if this will be the quietest window yet?
Working...
X