No announcement yet.

Christmas week telly thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At long long last, a touch of class from Cavani in the 87th minute and its 1-0.

Comment

2-0. Everton didn't really get going at all there.

Comment

Injury time was basically taking turns running up and down the pitch. Great finish from Martial to kill the game at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
          Everton Man United is pretty dire. OK both teams have made changes from the weekend but so many 10-20 yard passes have gone straight out of play its been embarrassing.
          Incredible wasn’t it? Shocking passing all night. And if Everton ever retained possession after Iwobi had it then I didn’t see it.

Comment

And now for the draw. Hoping for a rubbish team at home.

Comment

You’ve knocked them out.

Comment

I dunno. Southampton weren't bad.

Comment

I hope you win it anyway. I recognised that Steve Bruce performance last night all too well.

Comment

He was clueless, wasn't he?

Comment

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

I wouldn't completely write off your chances cantagalo. It will really depend which version of Spurs come out to play.

Comment

It may also depend on which version Brentford put out. The good news is that the fixture the following weekend is an FA Cup tie with Middlesbrough so we may sacrifice an FA Cup run and field our strongest team against Spurs. I hope so because it may be another 130 years before we have a chance of a (non play-off) Wembley final.

Comment

Working...
                          X