Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
    Man Utd in ‘no penalty’-shock.
    Fans whinge about Manchester United getting all the decisions so demand a video red. Video ref gives decisions to Manchester United, fans whinge.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post

Fans whinge about Manchester United getting all the decisions so demand a video ref. Video ref gives decisions to Manchester United, fans whinge.
      Well it's not rocket science. The Video refs are clearly all as biased towards Man United as the ones on the pitch. And don't get me started on the lads who programmed the algorithms into the technology. All sat at home in Steve Bruce pyjamas, that lot.

Did think in a terrible game with few chances, Man United deserved to nick that, if either team had, at the end. As the supposedly better team City were desperately poor. I was actually anticipating the traditional Man U winner in injury time.
      Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 12-12-2020, 19:54.

Comment

Man City are in decline going forward but have improved at the back. But there was only one time they looked like scoring - the Mahrez chance.
        Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 12-12-2020, 20:11.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
          Fans whinge about Manchester United getting all the decisions so demand a video red. Video ref gives decisions to Manchester United, fans whinge.
          No whinging here - I’m pro-VAR (when correctly applied, as it was here). After a run of tight penalty decisions in their favour, I was just stating the obvious.

United really aren’t central to my world, I’m afraid.

Comment

Is there a reason Everton v Chelsea is being shown on both BT and Premier Sports (Amazon in the UK, I believe)?

Comment

Man U were playing another BRC so VAR was recalibrated.
              Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 12-12-2020, 20:11.

Comment

Mendy flattens Calvert-Lewin, Sigurdsson converts the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                  Man City are in decline going forward but have improved at the back. But there was only one time they looked like scoring - the Mahrez chance.
                  True. Dias is a good player, Stones has found form and Cancelo is playing well. But they've looked flat up front for some time and it's not just that they miss Aguero, although they obviously do.

Comment

If anyone is interested, FreeSports start their free to air coverage of the Brasileirao tonight.

https://www.freesports.tv/tv-schedule.html or you can download the app.

Two decent looking games as well.

19:00 Flamengo v Santos

21:15 Corinthians v Sao Paulo

Comment

I thought these armchair threads were a weekly thing, it must be at least mid-advent by now Shirley?

Comment

Arsenal v Burnley is the first game I have watched on TV with some fans in since March. The microphones are picking up mostly isolated shouts except for the occasional chant.

Comment

That should have been a second red.
                          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 13-12-2020, 20:47.

Comment

Burnley score from a near post flick from a corner, possible o.g.

Comment

Wonder if Burnley will hang on here. Arsenal are mediocre these days aren't they.

Comment

Goalie up for the last minute corner

Comment

First time Burnley have won at Arsenal in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                    I thought these armchair threads were a weekly thing, it must be at least mid-advent by now Shirley?
                                    I was thinking a minute ago that maybe we need a monthly TV thread but a lot of Premier League games get discussed on the Premier League thread anyway.

Comment

Good of Arsenal to continue shitting the bed, mind.

Comment

Working...
                                      X