Early Advent Telly Gawping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Advent Telly Gawping

I can't join in as our match is on Sky and I can't go to the pub. I'd've been fine had it been on tomorrow...

Just shave it, Tuchel, you're kidding no one with that.

Comment

Lovely, crisp, cold weather tonight. The air smells great. Perfect watching football in a big coat weather. I love Old Trafford on nights like this, crackling atmosphere lifted by boisterous away fans. To replicate it, I've opened the living room window, drinking warm, flat lager, and I've bought a fucking disgusting meal for dinner.

Oh. PSG have scored.

Comment

Can't get anywhere near the ball. I wonder if there's a Grand Designs on?

Comment

Fredbutt. Got to get a red, but fucking hell, that dive. Lordy. He must be concussed every time he blows his nose.

Yellow!

Comment

Fred absolutely blessed to only get a yellow there.

Comment

Fred Red Redemption

Comment

Oh, well played.

Comment

Undeserved equaliser. Rashford drive deflected off some nobhead past some other nobhead. I've stopped looking for Grand Designs for now. The last ten minutes is always the best anyway. Especially the bit where they say they went 4.2 million over budget and their marriage fell apart.

Comment

Neymar. He may be mint, but I'm so blinded by the fact he's a complete wab, that I can't see it. Honestly.

Comment

McTominay has Neymar RATTLED.

You love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                        McTominay has Neymar RATTLED.

You love to see it.
                        He was born rattled. Started crying when the midwife slapped, hasn't stopped since.

Comment

Martial spoons one over the bar after lovely work from Cavani and Rashford. Should have scored.

Comment

Yeah, that should have been two and a fitting end to a glorious move.

Comment

My now tv stream has a Glaucoma mode, where it gets all blurry so I didn't really see those incidents until Iwitched over to Virgin 2. I get the impression that the ref decided with the first fred incident that he'd book fred isntead of sending off both of them. Similarly he decided not to send paredes off of that 'tackle' or give fred a second yellow for his involvment in it.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                Martial spoons one over the bar after lovely work from Cavani and Rashford. Should have scored.
                                I read that as Marital spoons...

Comment

Big Edinson Cavani hits the bar. This is quite entertaining.

Comment

Cavani looking like a decent signing.

Comment

Fred and gone.

Comment

Well it's all gone wrong. PSG score, Fred gets sent off immediately after. He should have been subbed at halftime.

Comment

Harsh second booking. But really, we all saw that coming.

Comment

Pogba on for Rashford. Manchester United down to 9 men.

Comment

Manchester United need a draw, because they won't get one in Germany. Solskjaer compounds not taking off Fred by replacing two strikers with two midfielders.

Comment

PSG bring on two subs, both have dirty knees already. Very scruffy. Very unprofessional. Like going into a morning meeting with ketchup on your shirt.

Comment

Mbappe is stupid, isn't he? How can anyone be faster than that. He flies.

Ighalo on for United, presumably as part of some Noel Edmonds Christmas wish thing.

3-1. Neymar. That's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X