Midweek Telly Gawping Before The Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midweek Telly Gawping Before The Darkness

I could watch The Millers, The Stones or BT's multi-game thing. I'll almost certainly watch The Great British Bake-Off with my wife, 'cos that's what she wants to watch...

I'm watching Carlisle at Oldham whilst eating lasagne.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
      I could watch The Millers, The Stones or BT's multi-game thing. I'll almost certainly watch The Great British Bake-Off with my wife, 'cos that's what she wants to watch...
      The husband's got Hull v Wimbledon on at the moment (not a great game, Hull clearly better but Dons should be ahead having missed an absolute sitter), but I imagine he'll be relegating that to the laptop when Bake Off comes on as well.

Comment

I'm inclined to watch RB Leipzig play Basaksehir, but it's likely to be pretty uncompetitive so Lazio v Dortmund appeals more.

Comment

I'll be watching PSG v Man Utd because I enjoy slapstick.

Comment

German lesson on Zoom coming up, so might catch the last 20 minutes of the Boro game at Bristol City.

Comment

State of that fucking Man United shirt.

Comment

0-0 HT at Boundary Park. Carlisle making lots of chances but haven't taken the best of them, despite hitting the aluminium twice. I've polished off the lasagne and cracked open a Lidl Plunged Orange pale ale.

Comment

Goal! Lovely glancing header from Aaron Hayden puts Carlisle in front.

Comment

1-1, good goal for Oldham but we're being punished (again) for not taking our chances.

Comment

Bumholes, 1-1 FT. Disappointing.

Also opened a can of Brewdog Clockwork Orange without due care and attention and the cunt fizzed out all over the kitchen table.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post

Also opened a can of Brewdog Clockwork Orange without due care and attention and the cunt fizzed out all over the kitchen table.
                        My sympathies for your loss (and draw), but that's a beautiful post.

Somewhere to the side of the choux pastry and lemon tarts, Hull eked out a 1-0 win over Wimbledon with a goal from Mr Surnames, Keane Lewis-Potter.

Comment

Ooh. Just there in time for the first goal. Poor defending there from the Bristol City player,

Comment

Well, that was unexpected. 1-0 to Boro.

Comment

When UK clocks go back, will it be dark everywhere by 5pm (for Halloween and Bonfire Night)? I think over here in FL it never gets dark that early, so that kind of switch to grimness is something I no longer endure. I just wonder if 5.55pm football would alleviate that feeling over there?

Comment

I watched the last 35 mins (45 mins given the 10 minute injury stoppage) of Cheltenham 1-0 Scunthorpe. It was shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                  I'm hearing that as delivered by James Alexander Gordon: Bumholes 1 F.T. Disappointing 1

Comment

Cheers for that, Artificial Hipster. I have just honked a not inconsiderable chunk of tuna sandwich out my nose.

Comment

Working...
                                    X