Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F A Trophy action

Comment

First booking, for Shrews, for a foul on the Pig.

Comment

Another booking, again for a foul on the Pig.

Comment

I'm relying on you for colour during this afternoon's match, TT as I'm reduced to following Wombles/Shrews on BBC text.

A certain home inclination is expected and understood.

Comment

I know probably three more of our players than I do of Shrews', mind.

Comment

Ooh close from Longman.

Comment

Carlisle are fucking battering Colchester here - this can't last, surely? 2-0 though so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Shrews' started better, we've been having a decent period for the last ten or so.

Comment

If Havaerts and Pulisic get it together, Chelsea are going to be terrifying, especially with Ziyek still to come.

Hopefully Chelsea's Frank Lampard will find a way to fuck it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                      Carlisle are fucking battering Colchester here - this can't last, surely? 2-0 though so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
                      Is that home or away?

Comment

Ebanks-Landell or similar is one of the booked.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                          Ebanks-Landell or similar is one of the booked.
                          Him and Pierre.

Comment

Dons booking. Our Finnish Brentford loanee whose name I don't know

Comment

Seddon shot, saved.

Comment

We're at home, TT.

Comment

Shrews' started better, we've been having a decent period for the last ten or so.
                                  The online match stats says Salop have had about twice as many passes and with a better accuracy - but failed to have an attempt on goal. This will be the epitaph for our season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
                                    I thought Pickford’s challenge was a definite red. I’m not entirely sure what the amped up fool needs to do for Southgate to notice what a liability he is but I’d be very surprised if Ancelotti hasn’t.
                                    They signed Swedish keeper Olsen from Roma on deadline day. I remember reading it then that it was widely seen as a potential replacement for Pickford if (Pickford) continued to have a goal a game in him from playing badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                      We're at home, TT.
                                      Cool. I like your place. Proper ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post

The online match stats says Salop have had about twice as many passes and with a better accuracy - but failed to have an attempt on goal. This will be the epitaph for our season.
                                        Yeah that sounds about right.

Comment

2-1 now, really crap defending.

Comment

HT 0-0. We've had three chances, Shrews had one right at the end there

Comment

For me, that means we had the better of the half. I give not a fig for passing and possession.

Comment

Christ there are about twenty pages of stats. Dear god.

Comment

For me, that means we had the better of the half. I give not a fig for passing and possession.
                                                  If it leads to 0 attempts on goal, it's hard to argue.

With the honourable exception of OTF's NickSTFU, the Shrewsbury message board is utterly avoidable and I have't posted there since about 2003. (Some there are still whining about BLM.) Having said all that, this made I laff:

"Be nice if the ref could pop into each of the changing rooms at half time and remind them there are people at home watching this."

Comment

Olsen is a good keeper but was absolutely calamitous at Roma

A reclamation project would be very Carletto

Comment

Working...
                                                    X