European Super Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Super Cup

A surprisingly watchable contest between Bayern and Sevilla. 1-1 just gone to extra time. Chances at both ends, but most of the play in front of Sevilla's goal. It looks like Bayern's to lose but Neur's been the only man between them and losing on breakaways on several occasions.

2–1 Bayern, at HT of ET. Javi Martinez. Flick saving all but one of his subs until extra time.

Comment

And that's how it ends.

Comment

It was a reasonable game, agreed. I can imagine if Sevilla had a greater level of match fitness they would have had that.

Comment

Very possibly. They deserved something I agree, certainly left everything they had on the pitch.

Comment

The first time Bayern had been held to a draw after 90 minutes since playing RB Leipzig on February 9th.

Comment

Surprised fans from Germany and Spain were allowed to enter Hungary. I thought their borders were closed ?

Comment

When you're a dictator who builds a lot of your self image on football you can of course make exceptions

Comment

and then blame something else when the number of cases rise........

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                    When you're a dictator who builds a lot of your self image on football you can of course make exceptions
                    Hopefully Ferencvaros will again see off the Orban/Govt supported Fehervar and Puskas Academy, even if both of them are nice to watch if you did not know better.......

Comment

Working...
                    X