No announcement yet.

WSC 402

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still hasn't arrived to the US, which is disappointing. A book arrived yesterday that shipped on Monday.

But here's a hilarious contribution to issue 5, since I'm slowly working my way through the The First Eleven book.

Comment

As I've mentioned before, Kingsbury Town once achieved a company...

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
        As I've mentioned before, Kingsbury Town once achieved a company...
        What game was that? I was at a Isthmian League Associate Members Trophy dead rubber against Ilford with attendance of 3 (you weren't the third man, where you?)

Comment

Ford Motors of Widnes were kicked out of the West Cheshire League last September and have not resurfaced since AFAIK:

https://nonleaguedaily.com/ford-moto...eshire-league/

Comment

402 has finally arrived to the US (or at least to where I am in the US). Must have traveled by boat since I had 3 different packages arrive from England that would have shipped after the magazine. Still early enough to enjoy the predictions.

Comment

It's amazing how the 70s continues to throw up cup competitions I never knew existed - cf. the Debenhams Cup on the letters page. I suppose it wasn't a bad idea, giving the two teams from the lower divisions who'd progressed furthest in the FA Cup the chance to win a trophy, an economic predecessor to the Checkatrade. In fact, when you hold it up against the Checkatrade, it's a much less painful competition altogether.

Good issue, really enjoyed it.

Comment

I've rather belatedly realised that the "held a season ticket in all four divisions" discussion applies to me.

Comment

Working...
                X