• Show
Clear All

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    https://twitter.com/marineafc/status/1423981765606223878?s=21

Leave a comment:

• nmrfox
    replied
    Well, that was a fun weekend. What with family and mates and everything that was going on, I never had much time to look in here and when I did, either I was a little bit too merry to write anything coherent, or when I was relatively sober, any dust in the room seemed to have affected my eyes. Anyway, big thanks to all those who congratulated Leicester - very much appreciated - and of course, I hope that delicatemoth had a great time too. Bad luck for the Chelsea fans on here, you certainly didn't deserve the heartbreak of that last minute goal being chalked off, but as Liverpool showed yesterday, thems the breaks. I do feel that tomorrow night might have a different outcome to it now, as if this doesn't motivate Chelsea, nothing will.

Leave a comment:

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
    That one constantly flicking the middle fingers was really trying to make himself the cunt of all cunts. Your team has just "equalised" in the last few minutes of a cup final and you're doing that? What a waste of a fucking ticket, what a waste of an alleged human being.
    There's a lot of people into football because it gives them an excuse to vent their copious hostility and anger. I have mixed feelings about it. I mean it's deeply unpleasant, but I don't know if football puts it in them, and best it gets let out in a relatively harmless manner.

Leave a comment:

replied
    There was on slight bum note as the game came to its end, when the commentator on BT was talking about how nervous the leicester fans were, and they cut to a shot of a leicester fan with fair curly hair (I think) and his face was a mass of nervous tics. I found myself thinking it was a bit much. It just seemed like casual unthinking cruelty. Maybe the guy will be delighted to have been on TV, but it seemed extremely on the nose.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    I may have commented when Wes came on that he looked a bit, uh, sturdier these days that he used to. Definitely developing that "dad physique".

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
    Why would someone put that up.
    You just don't understand social media narcissist ultra culture!

Congrats to all the leicester Fans. It was so nice to see people actually happy to win the FA cup. I don't think man city fans notice when they win it, it seemed to make Arsenal fans angry after a while, and congrats to Wes Morgan for keeping the flag flying for lads in their mid forties! There was a shot at the end of the match, of him celebrating with tielemans, and he looked like he could be his dad,

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Ethan
    replied
    I've said elsewhere I actually thought it was offside, but if my team had "scored" in an FA Cup Final I'd go nuts and then be massively pissed off if it was erased, rightly or not.

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

I think the last touch was a ricochet off Chilwell, actually.

It's been hard to confirm that given that lack of angles shown afterwards and the director certainly initially thought it was a Morgan own goal.
    I think the shot from the camera above the pitch that looks straight at the goal showed it had missed Morgan and hit Chilwell's legs whilst he was prone on the ground and went in from that. But that wasn't at all clear from any other camera angle.

Leave a comment:

• San Bernardhinault
    replied
    Turns out that an old friend of mine from university knew him when he was a little kid. The facebook post was: "That feeling when you watch your friend's eight year old son playing football and say "Maybe one day he'll win the FA Cup" and then HE ACTUALLY DOES!"

It's even funnier because my friend knows and cares nothing at all about football

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    That's lovely

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Choudhury just seems like an absolutely lovely chap :

https://twitter.com/adele_pascale/status/1393906661132230658?s=21

Leave a comment:

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    That one constantly flicking the middle fingers was really trying to make himself the cunt of all cunts. Your team has just "equalised" in the last few minutes of a cup final and you're doing that? What a waste of a fucking ticket, what a waste of an alleged human being.

Leave a comment:

• DCI Harry Batt
    replied
    That Chelsea fan video is just wonderful isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
    How in the name of fuck were they awarding that goal to Chilwell in the first place?
    I think the last touch was a ricochet off Chilwell, actually.

It's been hard to confirm that given that lack of angles shown afterwards and the director certainly initially thought it was a Morgan own goal.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 16-05-2021, 17:44.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
    Not much social distancing.
    Fair point.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    How in the name of fuck were they awarding that goal to Chilwell in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• tee rex
    replied
    The director has done a fine job on that first one, paying homage to classic thrillers from Terminator to Jurassic Park. First you see Chilwell's name on the screen in the background, and all's well. Then it says "checking goal", briefly glimpsed like a shadow of a raptor in the background that the audience can see but the cast cannot. We know something is about to happen, you never turn your back until the enemy is double-dead ... and it duly happens.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Number of people visible in those two videos : approx 50
    Number of women : zero

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Not much social distancing.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Were they being particularly cuntish?

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Who'd have thought that Chelsea's support would contain so many cunts?

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    I was coming here to post the exact same video from a different account so will have to make do with sharing this, from Worcester Park FC apparently :

https://twitter.com/rickyisback9/status/1393642612142313472?s=21

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    Why would someone put that up.

Leave a comment:

• Cal Alamein
    replied
    Beauty - wish that shot had lasted another minute.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    https://twitter.com/Goddardinho/status/1393913126706417665?s=19

Leave a comment:

Working...
X