Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    As for the game itself, there were two clear moments where fernandinho was about to commit an atrocity on mason mount, but at the very last second remembered that he may as well commit an atrocity on the queen, and stops himself at the very last second. I can't believe it took him over an hour to get booked. There's one moment in the second half where he chops down a guy after the ball has been passed on, and the ref waves play on, and you assume that he's going to get booked when play stops, and the fucking ball doesn't go out of play for nearly 6 fucking minutes, and the ref forgets. 6 fucking minutes is an extraordinary length of time.

Leave a comment:

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
    Also, a great interview with Tuchel before the game. He's quite likeable.
    he seems very straightforward and direct. He can be straightforward and direct because he has a clear understanding of what he is doing. It's quite refreshing. He'll get away with that at chelsea as long as he keeps winning.

Leave a comment:

• Jah Womble
    replied
    Great. Yet another final for Chelsea to defend their way to a 1-0 victory.

Drogba will probably score the winner.

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Unexpected but very pleasing.

Leave a comment:

• Logan Mountstuart
    replied
    Also, a great interview with Tuchel before the game. He's quite likeable.

Leave a comment:

• Logan Mountstuart
    replied
    Were Kante and Mahrez saying that they both hope Leicester win the Cup there?

I really think Ngolo Kante is my favourite footballer since Dirk Kuyt.

Leave a comment:

• EIM
    replied
    God bless you, Chelsea xxx

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    Even Pep himself could have no complaints about that result.

Leave a comment:

• Rogin the Armchair fan
    replied
    The BBC are going to get 100,000 complaints from people about this semi-final demanding they put highlights of the funeral back on.

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Me Gangster Octopus? Not at all.

Because I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the only Chelsea game with fans this season, I'd have little chance of getting a ticket for the game, which I have limited interest in attending anyway.

I hope that Leicester-Southampton is the game chosen to have fans attending.

I was just trying to be objective. Bit disappointed that you'd think I'd be influenced by partisan considerations.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Self-interest?

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
    Leicester - Southampton would make sense, as there should be no crossover of any potential travelling fans.

Maybe, or they might think that a London club and a big Northern club that would have a lot of fans in and around the capital, would generate less cross-country traffic.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Leicester - Southampton would make sense, as there should be no crossover of any potential travelling fans.

Leave a comment:

• Rogin the Armchair fan
    replied
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56566256

fingers crossed for the Leicester and Soton fans that a) it's yours and b) you can get a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
    Forget what I said about the FA Cup not being a big deal if fans can't go and watch it. I am very very Cupped Up.
    I'm sure I read that the Final is planned to be a test event for mass attendance of games. The crowd limit mentioned was 20,000.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    Gary Lineker seemed pleased. As well as he might.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• nmrfox
    replied
    For once in the past couple of seasons Leicester didn't seize up against Man United and deserved winners. Really pleased to go through but apart from the 1948 semi final, it'll be the first time either my dad or myself won't be at an FA semi featuring Leicester.

Leave a comment:

• delicatemoth
    replied
    Forget what I said about the FA Cup not being a big deal if fans can't go and watch it. I am very very Cupped Up.

Leave a comment:

• EIM
    replied
    Leicester were great. Very snappy, very fast and aggressive. But fucking hell we were bad.

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    Well, that was excellent.

And Southampton - forget what I said about Palace. That only applies if you have lost 9-0 to that opponent in the same season.

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    Save Kasper...

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    Kelechi Iheanacho should look at the change just made, Choudhury for Vardy, and note his new status - any big game up until the last month or so and it would have been Iheanacho hooked for the extra midfielder.

Leave a comment:

• RobW
    replied
    Huzzah!

Leave a comment:

• Janik
    replied
    And it’s the first unit they have brought into the game...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X